How to increase index pages on Yahoo and Bing

dackers911

Does any one have experiece with search engines bing and yahoo search?
I just want to increase index pages for my site on these search engines.
Any ways?

cenilsen

Back linking just like google. Its the same thing with any search engine. Provide quality content as well on your website so you increase your PR.

MrGravyCakes

Quality content is key! Your site needs to have quality content. There are a lot of people who think on forums, for example, that massive long posts will give you lots of views. This is not always the case, it is the quality of the posts that matter. That was a bit off topic but it does relate to this because quality is key and that is what you sould focus on in any search engine.

I know on forums you can sometimes see a robot in the 'users online' or whatever its called on your forum, part. It should say Google quite often. Sometimes it will say Bing or some other search engine.

SEOPub

SEOPub
I am going to go ahead and disagree with that. The quality of the content has nothing to do with it being indexed or not. I can index a page with nothing but a header and a title.

Heck, look at all the Wordpress Sample Pages that are indexed in Bing.

Have a look [URLnf=http://www.bing.com/search?q=%22This+is+an+example+page.+It%E2%80%99s+different+from+a+blog+post+because+it+will+stay+in+one+place+and+will+show+up+in+your+site+navigation+%28in+most+themes%29.%22+Sample+Page&go=Submit&qs=n&form=QBLH&pq=%22this+is+an+example+page.+it%E2%80%99s+different+from+a+blog+post+because+it+will+stay+in+one+place+and+will+show+up+in+your+site+navigation+%28in+most+themes%29.%22+sample+page&sc=0-2&sp=-1&sk=&cvid=6e9fa0a8880a4d488545e1216e222a86]here[/URLnf]

Hardly quality content.

anhbloginc

Most of my pages have indexed by Bing, but there is one page is not. I don't know why and already try to resubmit the url many times. But still not get index.

Mark007

Mark007
Did you get any error message in webmaster tool. It can be the cause of a crawl error that you need to rectify to get the webpage indexed. You can also check if the page is listed in robots.txt file to disallow crawling.

anhbloginc

I'm sure there is no error in Bing webmaster as well as no restriction in robots.txt file.

Did you get any error message in webmaster tool. It can be the cause of a crawl error that you need to rectify to get the webpage indexed. You can also check if the page is listed in robots.txt file to disallow crawling.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.