What are the best ways to make youtube video ?

royals

I have never tried marketing in social sites but I read many success stories of people generating lot of traffic from social sites especially youtube.
If you ever made a youtube video that has lot of views and liked by many people then I want to ask you a question that what tools you used in making that video and how you plan your video ?

Chloe

If you are interested in video making, there are a lot of platforms that can provide you with structure for your videos. I work for one of them and at the moment we are looking for early adapters for our platform. If you are interested, message me and Ill give you the details!
Good luck with your video making!

nesito29

If you are interested in making video there are many platforms available out-there, however in my opinion what you should be asking yourself is why those videos are so successful?

And it could be to different factors, but I have found that is comes down to:
1. It resonates with people (their problems, attitude, state of mind, etc.)
2. It answers to a question or problematic people have.
3. Are easy to understand.

Have those points in mind when creating your videos :).
Now there are many platforms you could use, the one I like the most is called Camtasia, it's easy to use and you can create really awesome, engaging videos. You should try it out for free the first 30 days, then, you have to buy a licence.

I hope this helps you create awesome videos for your biz.

Regards,
John

MikePNV

My friend makes them . He has a green screen and uses that to make the videos in front of. Then he customizes them to what he wants and they always look great.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.