Facebook Ads vs. Google Adwords, who will you choose ?

Jovani

Hi all,

I have a friend, he want to advertise on Facebook ads and Google adwords but he's considering..
so if you are him, you will choose Ads on Facebook or Google Adwords and why ?

Any suggestions ?

aixporter

this will heavily depend on what type of market your friend is advertising towards. Since not everyone using Facebook, despite the numbers, you won't actually get as much exposure as you would by advertising on Google.

If you're in the tech industry, or doing games, Facebook would be better than Google in my opinion.

DPrat

DPrat

Agree with that. Facebook is for those advertisers who want to target specific age groups, genders and similar categories to which Google adwords are not yet efficient enough.(still Google is developing demographic targets for that)

ericplotz1

ericplotz1
True but Facebook cannot target buyers seeking out a specific product.

I can target interests in Facebook but this is only showing you people who have showed in interest. I can also target buyers, but this is also showing you people that have purchased a certain product online. Doesn't mean they are looking to buy NOW.

Google ads allow you to pinpoint whose buying now. I don't care about their demographic, as long as the location is converting into sales.

steveschmidt85

Both are good for marketing but if I have to choose one than I will prefer to go with Google Adwords.

NileLars

Re:

It depends upon your market. But as per my past experience, Google and remarketing would be the best for increasing maximum conversion to your business.

Peter

I will choose google adwords because have more potential customers searching products or services for them via google and you will increase sales if you apply google ads.

david rajan

Compare to Facebook ads Google adwords is the best and faster to reach from global world

LindaH

Consider your product and services, if its tangible products you may use facebook, but software and others you may use google ads

novandak

Hi,
Both are effective. But It depends on your products or services..
If you would like to sell day to day products then you can use Facebook Ads.
If you provide services then it is best suited for Google Ads.

margarita

Both are good for marketing but I will choose Google adwords .It is the best and faster to reach from Facebook.
The same thought, I tried both, facebook ad is only for traffic, Google ad for sale but high fee for advertising.

coolsitesv

If I'm looking for sales I would choose Google AdWords and for generating new leads I'd go with Facebook advert.

DebraCrowl

Both are good as per marketing point of view, but I will suggest you to use google adward, it also depends on which type of buisness or product you choose for marketing.

Linda0218

Hi all,

I have a friend, he want to advertise on Facebook ads and Google adwords but he's considering..

Any suggestions ?
I will choose google adwords, Because it is proven base on my experience. And you can place your business in front of the people that are actively searching for what you offer. Discover how productive the right local search strategy can be for your business in driving leads with google AdWords management.

basicblogtalk

I have different opinion with other since I have tried Adword but I don't have a good experience as everyone..! I love facebook Ads since I could connect with other people and I could know exactly who interest in my product. I tried to keep content with those people and make sales later..!

Taiga

It really depends on your target audience.
Facebook can be great if you know exactly who your customers are, what product they like. It is also a great source for viral campaigns, when you get likes from friends of your customers.
Adwords is also good adv media, if you want 'hot' customers (they are hungry and want pizza - they use google, not fb)

sanusense

Both are great platforms but with a significant difference from one another.

Adwords is great for targeting people who are searching for something and are in an instant need.

Facebook is great for targeting audiences.

Some businesses can succeed with both, some only with one of them, it depends on the product you're selling.

I've had success with both :) Though for a beginner I'd suggest choosing Google AdWords.

skmyna

I'll definitely go with Facebook Ads. Its cheap and very effective. I have grown my entire business with Facebook advertising. Lead generation is far more easier than Google adwords.

success druggy

Hi all,

Any suggestions ?
Just go with the Facebook Ads, they will help you to get targeted audience on your site.

MrRapidHost

I seem to have better conversion with facebook, adwords just requires massive budget and sometimes it doesn't convert.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.