What is msvalidate.01 meta tag?

jatinder

What is msvalidate.01 meta tag? How do I create the code and tell me the benefits of applying on the websites.

Please reply my question in simple English
I am looking it up on the internet and unable to get such type of information.

Thanks

Hassan

Its Bing Meta tag verification You can go to Bing webmaster tools click Configure my site you will see two options XML and Meta tag verification

You will see code like this

Code:
<meta name="msvalidate.01" content="4BE9A236252D15311B31D1EA103EE632" />
copy code and paste it below your Google verification code and verify your site in Bing.

rwsorensen

WMS Marketplace Seller
What is msvalidate.01 meta tag? How do I create the code and tell me the benefits of applying on the websites.

Please reply my question in simple English
I am looking it up on the internet and unable to get such type of information.

Thanks
This tag to help your site verify with Bing Webmaster Tool

After you logged into BWT you will get this code and putting it into your web page, It will be putted above the body tag.

amitncode

It's a verfication code for Bing Webmaster tool. You need to put it in your <head></head> section.

CyberAlchemist

CyberAlchemist
It is an option to verify for Bing Webmaster Tool. Does anyone confirm me it will help improving SEO for site?

My website increased traffic from Bing search engine since I have verified this and submitting sitemap in BWT

lkovnih226

It is an option to verify for Bing Webmaster Tool. Does anyone confirm me it will help improving SEO for site?
Yes it will help improve SEO for your site but just for Bing search engine because that will show your site statistics in Bing Webmaster Tool and there you can know which you should do for your site to make it better in Bing.
I specially like Security tab in Bing web master tool, which Google webmaster tool does not. It also helps monitor problems as well on your site with messages.

msvalidate-01-meta-tag.png

My website increased traffic from Bing search engine since I have verified this and submitting sitemap in BWT
Definitively it's thing we should do beside Google a giant search engine then Bing is the second search engine should be considered to verify and getting a bit more traffic from it.

Liam

Liam
Just by adding the Bing verification tag to our site that will help it's SEO?

I have not even setup my blog in Bing webmaster tools yet because I figured that it didn't make much of a difference.

lkovnih226

Just by adding the Bing verification tag to our site that will help it's SEO?
It is not SEO but it help you to analyze SEO for your website, from there you know what to improve your site for Bing search engine.

I have not even setup my blog in Bing webmaster tools yet because I figured that it didn't make much of a difference.
You should do it, although traffic from Bing search is not much as Google but it also will help your site to increase traffic a bit more.
Don't miss any chances if you have opportunities to increase traffic for your site. That's why I recommend you to use it such as Google analytics.

harrygreen90

Does any one know if msvalidate.01 tag will improve Google ranking? or it is just for Bing?

Marc van Leeuwen

Premium Member
Marc van Leeuwen
I suppose msvalidate will not influence website ranking because it is used to verify for Bing while Google ignored it.

Verifying your website with Bing is a consideration and you should have it because you can track your website traffic and knowing how much you are getting from Bing search engine.

imprahlad

It Verifies the Ownership of the Website.

Which tells Bing Search engine to rank your web pages in Bing Web Search.

Mr. Hassan Has explained Above How to Verify your Website Ownership of your Website.

ozcan

Hello, I've added the Bing search engine verification code <meta name="msvalidate.01" content="40749AB7E7B6F1E87CCD296841B64284"> to my website but I can't do bing verification. please urgent help

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.