Love or hating responsive websites?

melviin

Hi,

Do you love or hating websites in responsive design?

Some websites should be in fixed and non responsive for full functions and layouts?

drastic

Haven't you read about the recent mobile friendly update?

RDO Servers

Definitely go with a responsive design.

Better layout that scales to any device.
Better user experience for your visitors.
If your design is not responsive, your site may seem to be outdated.
Potentially better rankings Google.

Why would you not?

Cynical

In my opinion, if you know how to, go with a responsive website. I think it's what most people like when they see a website.

emily

We have to consider the search engines and web design trends, how they are changing from tables age to HTML5 tags.

Now are browsing internet mostly using smart-phones because it is easy to carry, portable, always stays with us and faster access. So user do not feel uncomfortable to zoom and view the website. When design a responsive website, it will serve as app also. But we will not get the old features likes standard width, designed images with fixed sizes.

orangesweety

A designer should follow all the latest trends. Now a days most of the people are using smart phones so your website must be fully responsive so that only more number of people can access your website and you can get more traffic. It is very comfortable for the users to use a responsive site. By using these you can also increase ranking to your website.

kian.j

Now it's only responsive sites that count. If your site doesn't convert well on a mobile device, you won't have much traffic, not to mention that in time you'll notice a significant decrease in your site entries.

michaeldlevy

I love the responsive websites...because of how many people are going mobile, this is almost a must these days. I implement these type of websites any chance I get.

Last edited:

CloutSoft

I love responsive websites because lot of person using phone to access internet so for that need responsive website. No Need to create two website one for PC and other for mobile.

media89

Everyone should love responsive design.

What if you visited a non-responsive site, would you like their design?

PluginForage

Love responsive design. People using phones to view websites love responsive design even if they don't know what it is. Responsive design is a lot better than pinch and zoom, that is for sure.

psdconvert

Responsive web design (RWD) is an approach to web design aimed at crafting sites to provide an optimal viewing and interaction experience. And Google prefer mobile friendly website first according to google algorithm update and with responsive design you can get more traffic on yoour web page.

themehunk

Responsive designs are more demanded nowadays. Because almost all people carries mobile device and they prefer to look site on it. So if anyone look non-responsive site on mobile then first impression will be negative.
So try using Responsive site only.

Tim Dutch

I love responsive websites. The only thing I do'nt like about them is the photo part. You can't resize photo's. Sometimes you want to take a closer look at a photo, but because of the responsive design this is not possible.
But.. in this time, responsive design is a must, also to rank higher in the search engines.

AdsensePro

Responsiveness websites improves user's exploring experience which google likes so it is one of he major factor of ranking nowadays and overall its good but with adsense you are forced to use responsive ad codes instead of square or rectangle which might gives lower cpc or ctr. :(

ypson

Since the user experience is greatly increased, that's a clear advantage. There is less maintenance involved as well since you only have one version of the site to deal with.

starfishratings

+1 to all the responsive loving comments.

You get desktop, tablet and mobile versions .. with ONE codebase?? One set of pages to create, design, maintain, localize, etc ... whats not to like? :rasta:

Sheldon Allen

There is NO doubt that Responsive Web Design is essential throughout today's web design perspective. It is Super Flexible, cost effective and suggested by Google. Indeed, even they insist to change their site mobile friendly so it can perform well in versatile hunt.

Older threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.