Twitter vs Facebook vs Google, Which is number 1 ?

hoangvu

Hello,

in your point of view, Twitter, Facebook, Google+, which is number one ?
According to me, Twitter is number one, Facebook is number 2 and Google + 3 position

what do you think about my arrangement?

AdamJack

I can't do comparison between all of them.They all play important role in SMO.No doubt most of people are using Facebook.But that doesn't mean you have no chance to get traffic from Google+ and twitter.All are very helpful.

Joseph_Hill

All three having its unique features and benefits. All three are best.

Last edited:

steveschmidt85

There is no need to compare them. They are offer different services from each other and all three are necessary for promoting site in SMO.

Dmoz

I like Twitter the most, it brings more traffics for my websites and easy to promote your brand to more people around the world via twitter

DPrat

Hello,

in my point of view, Twitter, Facebook, Google+, which is number one ?
According to me, Twitter is number one, Facebook is number 2 and Google + 3 position

what do you think about my arrangement?
Well I should say this question's answer varies from person to person. If we check out all aspects of all these 3 social networks, twitter is little different than the other 2. It is a micro-blog indeed. But facebook and and google plus are comparable and I prefer Facebook more than google plus due to its features ,flexibility and compatibility. So my count is Facebook, Twitter and Google Plus.

Ric

From traffic and user point of view Facebook is on top. Twitter has also good users and Google+ is increasing their rank rapidly.

PankajS

For SEO prospective Google always gives preference to Google+ link which are created through Google+ are indexed by Google on priority. But all these social medias are best Facebook, Twitter etc

BlueEyedDigital

It depends upon which industry your business operates in. Some sectors might find Facebook the best, whilst others - an accountant for example - might find that Facebook isn't particularly useful.

karmadir

All of them have their own identity, it depends how much you utilize them for your marketing purposes.

Annika Panzini

I use all three of them so I like all of them and the benefits that they have for the website that I market online...

terryanny

You know, my husband prefers Twitter too. I can't honestly say that I care for it overly much. I just linked it with my FB so that Whatever I post on FB, lands on Twitter. saves me the stress of caring. I have Google +, but again, I don't care. EVERYONE uses FB, I find it easiest and most useful.

So:
FB
Twitter
Google+

Dadee

depending on for what you use social networks. if for online sales without updates, than one hierarchy, of with updates, then another etc

RonaldGaray

its not esay to compare between these all major sites ,because each and every social site having there own popularity and not easily beatable.if we are from E-commercial business then we have to go through these all including few more Pinterest,Instagram etc. and its better to purchase followers and likes to promote your business through these sites.

Shirley_Sharp

If you will look at PR then it is twitter and if at alexa than it is Facebook in social media Google has lost much with orkut trying to recover the same with G+.

megb

In terms of popularity, I think Facebook is the most popular followed by Twitter and Google+

Audra A. Young

These three are highly recommended by any type of user for social marketing,a bit difference make it higher ranking ,is only domain of perticular client.

Last edited:
Older threads
Replies
Views
mmo
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.