WordPress Default Plugin: Does it really need?

orangesweety

I have been seeing some default plugins named Akismet, Hello Dolly, Jetpack by WordPress.com and recently we are seeing some cache plugin. Are they really useful? I have never seen the specific use of those plugins?

Please enlighten me with your experience?

elcidofaguy

I have been seeing some default plugins named Akismet, Hello Dolly, Jetpack by WordPress.com and recently we are seeing some cache plugin. Are they really useful? I have never seen the specific use of those plugins?

Please enlighten me with your experience?
All pretty much rubbish... I dont use any of them... Occasionally have used Jetpack but in the most part have used [URLnf="https://wordpress.org/plugins/wordpress-seo/"]SEO Yoast [/URLnf]plugin and for spam handling I prefer [URLnf="https://wordpress.org/plugins/anti-spam/"]anti-spam[/URLnf].... I will say do not rely on SEO plugins alone as SEO is 100% from the brain to your fingertips i.e. plugins do not do keyword research, on-page or off-page optimization etc - they simply provide the means to enter data for attributes such as various tags etc...

deadmix

Hello,

The Akismet stop spamming comments, Jetpack is an all of one Solution which provide a sharing system, forms...etc : so this default wordpress plugins are useful.. but all depend about your website Needs...

PluginForage

Get rid of hello dolly. Keep Akismet. Akismet will greatly help with spam comments of your blog and integrates with many popular contact form plugins.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.