Any tips to have 5K Twitter followers?

paulgl

My Twitter account is having less followers now, exactly 800 followers

I want to increase this number to 5000 followers but I did more ways but not succeed.

I should buy twitter followers service or do you have any tips to increase my followers to 5K?

thanks in advance.

metafser

You can apply my thoughts. Here is some tips for you.

1. Tweet regularly. Minimum 10 Tweets.
2. Use emoticons. Here is emoticon list: [URLnf=http://www.piliapp.com/twitter-symbols]www.piliapp.com/twitter-symbols/[/URLnf]
3. Use profitable hashtag. Here is a tool for analyzing Hashtag. Remember, It can change your strategy. But at first read about it, how to use this tool. [URLnf=https://ritetag.com]https://ritetag.com[/URLnf]
4. Follow your targeted and related people.
5. Do not follow them, They got 1M followers but they follows only 200 or 500.
6. Try to engage with others people.
7. Find out which time is best tweet for tweeting. Use this tool: [URLnf=http://hashtags.org]http://hashtags.org/[/URLnf]
8. Use Twuffer tool for shedule tweeting.

If you can implement this strategy, you will get lots of followers Guarantee!

WebStar

I think the following others method won't help you so much since the people who will you follow you back are only interested in gaining followers and won't be interested in your products etc

Buying niche targeted followers would be the only way or you can follow people who have the same niche accounts and that should help with exposure

Regards,
Mark

parth

You must have to tweets more in a day.
Your tweets must be target oriented of your twitter account.
You must use proper hashtags in your tweets.
You have to likes, and retweet proper categories wise tweets.

Erklar

You should have clear profile picture. Use a clear large photo ( your own face or company logo). Tweet often. At least 1-3 times a day. Or more. You should tweet regularly or people will not follow you. Tweet after 6 pm to catch people after work. Maybe you should follow people that follow you. Otherwise, there is a good chance you’ll get unfollowed.

ulterios

What would be the point in buying followers since more than likely they will be fake accounts, automated/bot accounts or just plain old worthless because they didn't follow you because they were interested in whatever you are selling, promoting, marketing, etc.?

The point in having followers is to have people that might be interested in what you Tweet about. If you want to gain more follower then seek out Twitter users that show interest in whatever niche/field you are in.

As an example, if you are marketing car parts then go and find accounts that have to do with automobiles, racing, etc. and follow those users and perhaps some of their followers.

There's no point in having a huge number of followers that care less about what you are Tweeting about...

Lonric

But how do you get followers? I could never understand that. You can't actually just got to random users and say "hey follow me? right?

ulterios

ulterios
There are many ways to get followers. Here are some:

1. Find someone that you think might be interested in following you and follow them. There's a good chance they will follow you back.

2. Follow people that have a lot of followers, especially one with followers that might be interested in you or your product/service. Doing this will usually get many of their followers to follow you.

3. Promote yourself/twitter account.

4. If you have a mailing list for your website or blog then make sure you have follow buttons on that site.

5. Buy Twitter followers on sites like Fiverr. This however isn't recommended as it can get your account banned, most of the followers will just be fake/bot accounts which are basically worthless as well as some other reasons.

There are many ways to get followers, these are just a few of them.

AndiLim

I will be a waste of money if you will but twitter followers, why not just post trendy topic. I guess it works, people who gain a lot of followers in twitter usually participate on trendy topic. You can do retweeting of post from well-known account.

Ron Killian

I have to agree with much of what's already been said, mainly that, buying followers is usually not productive or useful. There are people that create fake accounts just to turn around and sell them as followers.

I was probably dumb, but I built my list mostly by hand. Trying to follow those that could be customers or buyers. As already said, just use the search tool to find those that might be good candidates. Might take longer but you should have a much better following.

It's like email marketing, it's not the size of the list, but the quality.

Another thought... last week or so I've been using Tweet Jukebox, to automate tweets. I don't blast promos, it's a mix of mostly non promotional tweets, but with promos in the mix. I have to say it's really making a difference. More than the norm of followers and many more likes and retweets.

seospy

Yes when you manage your twitter account by following sites like manageflitter, justunfollow, tweepi, twitonomy
You can manage everything like twitter new followers, unfollow, activity much more

mackrodd

i think using tweepi tool is a great to build targeted followers. this is what i use on my twitter marketing. it has cool features that helps you follow and unfollow in a period of time. just don't break the rules..

Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views