Getting crap Facebook conversion, thoughts

MayneStreet

I am running a campaign in facebook for a friend that has a security company and targeting locals (60,000 profiles). Being based in Las Vegas, home burglary is a big problem. We offered a report as a lead magnet that is specific to preventing burglary in Las Vegas and the ads are for getting the report. So, if the ad is for getting a report, why would the bounce rate be 80%+? According to google analytics, I am getting local traffic. I have tried both simple landing pages and more of a sales page, both with poor results. Just a 3% return.

Should I change the offer?

Suggestions?

RDO Servers

Hard to say what could be causing that.

Poor landing page
Too many annoying popups
Not properly responsive
Ad not properly targeted
Errors on page
Loading time
Etc

MayneStreet

Thanks RDO,

I am using LeadPages for the landing page and they use a button to open the form and I am thinking that if I had the form on the page with one less click through, I may convert better. Thoughts?

RDO Servers

RDO Servers
If the button click opens a forum on a new/different page, then this would not be considered a bounce as they would have then opened 2 pages.

I think you need to look into what us keeping them from clicking.

jonathan85

I am running a campaign in facebook for a friend that has a security company and targeting locals (60,000 profiles). Being based in Las Vegas, home burglary is a big problem. We offered a report as a lead magnet that is specific to preventing burglary in Las Vegas and the ads are for getting the report. So, if the ad is for getting a report, why would the bounce rate be 80%+? According to google analytics, I am getting local traffic. I have tried both simple landing pages and more of a sales page, both with poor results. Just a 3% return.

Should I change the offer?

Suggestions?
Did you do A/B Split Test your Facebook Ads to maximize ROI?

MayneStreet

Yeah, that is how I got the simple and the sales page, but I didn't have the benefit of a lot of traffic and both had a high bounce. The part I don't understand is that I was offering a free report in the ad and when they got to the page they bounced like a bot.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.