Chitika vs Adsense

Mark007

I haven't tried out Chitika yet, but Google Adsense do work good for my blogs. I even got payments from them earlier.

talukdar

Adsense is best in all aspect. I don't thin Chitika is a good alternative of Adsense. It pays very low.

arrow11

I have tried both Chitika and Adsense, I must say Chitika was very disappointing to me. I had 4 blogs, I had 2 running adsense and 2 running Chitika, this was few years ago. I had to stop Chitika altogether and add adsense in the other 2 also as payout was very low. My first online income was also from Adsense so I always felt comfortable going for adsense. I still earn from Adsense.

ertha

I don't think they are comparable actually, most of the authority site would pick Adsense over Chitika. Many people that have problem with Adsense would start and think about some alternative, but those who have great website and quality audience would stick to the Adsense, and can additionally monetize with other methods.

I once owned w8themes.com now i passed it to many new owners and they're running great with adsense, but 2-3 years a go this website had around 2000 visitors per day, the articles and every text are unique unless the theme are not original.

So that was my first time i consider something else besides from Adsense, because i don't wanna risk my revenue with the site so i used media.net and it only gave me $130 a month back then. But it is better than nothing if you don't want to risk your Adsense account.

acquisto

As you know Google serves what are called Public Service Ad - or charity ads - when they don't have an ad that matches your content. But they do have a facility called Alternate Ads that lets you specific something else. For a particular ad size, say 120x600, you could make a 120x600 banner, post it somewhere on your site and give Google that URL to serve instead of PSAs. (You do it on the page where you create your Google Adsense code.) But, you aren't restricted to just an image - you can have pretty much what you want on that alternate ad page you've created - including an ad from Chitika.

rajivsinghi

All knows Adsense is the best way to earn money. Chitika is good but not best as adsense.

irichard

I use Google Adsense but I have never used Chitika. I make good money from Adsense, and I heard that Chitika pays you less money for advertising.

Older threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads