Buying Websites? STOP! Let Me Verify Financials & Metrics So You Can Buy With Confidence!

The Overseer

Every website marketplace or "broker" represents the seller, not the buyer. I have facilitated the sale and acquisition of websites on behalf of the buyer...not the seller. I will work with you (the buyer) in verifying all the financials (revenue, expenses, profit) and metrics (traffic, authority, etc) so that you make an educated investment.

Most sellers (no offense) embellish or flat-out lie about these critical details, and it results in a lot of buyers ending up with junk websites with no real value. Don't be one of those buyers! Talk to me if you're in the market for an established website before you make the deal. I'll make sure that the deal is worth your time and resources...and if it's not...I'll tell you! You'll be happy to have me with you...I guarantee it.

nolimanalo20

Sir, I am very much interested on what you could share to us when it comes to purchasing a website. How can I reach you Sir so I could talk to you in private. Thank you in advance.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views