Looking for targeted traffic

tejadafx

I'm looking target traffic high quality to this website
Any offers pm
thanks

metafser

Facebook Advertising is one of the best platform for getting effective high quality traffic. But Its experience value. If you don't have experience with it, you should learn first, or hire a man who can give you best effort. Besides, if you want to know about marketing strategy, you can ask me for getting strategy. But first need what kind of visitors actually you will be needed. :)

acandi

I'm looking target traffic high quality to this website
Any offers pm
thanks
Hello tejadafx,

You didn't actually include a link to your website, but getting targeted depends fully on your market niche.

And even more, you need to drill down from a general niche category e.g. health niche to the product your website is promoting so the drill down could go something like: health > healthy foods > healthy breakfast > healthy breakfast recipes.

So now you have the basic information to target persons who are interested in healthy breakfast recipes.

The social media platforms allow you to target users with specific interest. There are also special interest forums you can find using the search thread = 'forum + niche name'

LB.

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies