eBay or Amazon

LatiaEmmie

Which website are you using for purchasing more?

Sometimes I chose Amazon to buy ebooks and coaching course but sometimes I switched to ebay.

what about you?

Mark007

I use Amazon more as it provides me more offers and exciting coupon codes for frequent purchases.

oldnickb

It's interesting examining the two sites. If you look you will find plenty of items being sold on ebay at a far higher price than you would pay from Amazon. You would be astonished at the number of people selling on ebay who are just placing the order for delivery by Amazon, and pocketing healthy profits without ever having to deal with stock, etc.

You find a product where the difference in price looks attractive, list it on ebay, then when you get a sale you order it from amazon to be delivered straight to the customer. Amazon will despatch in plain packaging so the customer never knows where the item actually came from. If you look at electronics the margin can be in the hundreds of dollars.

I spotted one item where the seller was making about $30 profit per item and had sold over 170 in less than 3 weeks. That's quite an extra income for very little work!

sallysaleh

hmm for me I use amazon. I think ebay is more if you like bidding for items. anyway, both sites are good and trusted. if you see your item on amazon with cheap price go with amazon. otherwise go to ebay.

Reizyl

I think it's amazon. but both site are really well-known and trusted by shoppers and sellers.
Do you plan to sell products on Amazon or eBay?

Rana

Which website are you using for purchasing more?

Sometimes I chose Amazon to buy ebooks and coaching course but sometimes I switched to ebay.

what about you?
Hi Latia, you ask a great question, anybody goes confuse after read or hear this type of question. Because they both are giant in e-commerce market. sometimes amazon gives huge off, sometimes ebay gives good discount. But ebay has a unique feature called BID, thats why many more people like ebay. but it doesnt mean amazon not so good. actually every buyer never said this answer that they always prefer only one net-shopping site because buyer always searching for lowest price. If amazon offers them lowest price then buyer should go amazon and if neither amazon nor ebay rather any new comer site gives them a amazing offers then people surely go to this site.
This is my thought. Thanks Latia

iservio

Both ebay and amazon are popular affiliate programs, but there are a lot of affiliate programs that may pay out far better than these. It's very important to explore lots of affiliate sites and read about their cookie durations (amazon's is very short), payout limits (amazon's is $50 while others may have as low as $25), and better conversion rates or higher quality, premium products not found elsewhere.

Services affiliate websites, such as hotel booking affiliate programs, are another option that would work well if you manage a travel or other recreational-focused site.

professorrosado

Both Amazon and Ebay offer products at FIXED pricing. I know, because I sell on both platforms. Ebay is, of course, mainly run and used as an auctions platform, however, more and more merchandisers are using Ebay for fixed price sales - taking advantage of the traffic and product interest within the platform. I would say that both platforms offer some room for strategic marketing and sales development.

digitalberg

Both are good, if you found interesting products for yourself :)

Advice: always compare the price, some time eBay is a lot cheaper than amazon or vice versa.

These days the Chinese marketing are hitting ebay so most likely that ebay will be cheaper on some products.

ricjj777

I like to use both because I tend to compare prices between different sites, including Amazon and eBay before I buy something.

MarkBlack6adv

Greetings,

I do believe that Amazon is way better by far, as it has lower prices and their assistance is just great. Whatsoever, on Ebay you could buy something at a lower price by partecipating to auctions.

MarkBlack6Adv

Erklar

Amazon for me. They have great assistance. Sometimes I use ebay too but it has many bad points according to me. In comparison to amazon ebay is a disorganized melee.

adlersmith

Both Amazon and Ebay provide products at FIXED costs. I know, because I offer on both systems. Ebay is, of course, mainly run and used as an auctions system, however, more and more suppliers are using Ebay web sites for fixed price item sales - taking advantage of the traffic and product interest within the platform.

Ron Killian

I haven't used Ebay in many years. It's always Amazon for me. Maybe if I was looking for something used, not for sale any more, I'd check out Ebay. Plus with Amazon you can rely on the service, shipping ,ect. With Ebay sellers some times it's risky.

onegoodman25

I prefer shop around, I know majority of people simply shop at both or either but for an online shopper who cares for good deals, i trust both sites, but there are many other sites offer way better prices.

Just to put this in perspective majority of online shoppers on those sites sell at their own (specially top retailers), they pay 15% and up for eBay or Amazon which a percentage i can actually get instead.

Last week i tried to buy smoke exterminator and i made the mistake of placing it on Amazon, same day i went to mejir and found the very same product for 1/3 the price ( $4.95 instead of $15 ), i came home and cancelled the order.

Taking a single platform for granted can backfire.

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.