How to increase views on youtube?

PhilaniMbatha

I heard more people saying about techniques to increase views on YouTube fast? how to do it?

Do I need to buy a service to increase views for my videos?

Mark007

Use proper tags to promote your YouTube videos. You can promote it in various social media websites and also in other video submission websites.

Edward Stevens

Hi,

I have a question. Every time I upload a video, it's quite hard to decide which tags to add. Do you have any tool helping you decide which are appropriate tags? Or I just have to come up with my brain one by one.

doelpie

Shared your video on google+ , twitter, facebook, your blog, and another social network is the best way without paying.. and then give best keyword and description

Alex Mercer

A good title and a helpful video can bring more and more viewer in YouTube. You also need to share your videos with social media like Facebook, Twitter, Google+ etc. Using a proper tag is not that hard. Suppose you want to know about the thing on your video (as a third person), then what would you search? I think you got the idea what I am trying to say.

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views