Help Needed on Google Local

accidentalseo

Hi there,

I'm working on local seo for a website. I need to implement the google local business for the website.

I have used another company's local seo to demonstrate the task.

The task is, when a user queries the company name in google.com, the google should display the information about the company on the right hand side.

Please refer to the below image to understand better.

snippet.JPG

Now I need to implement the same for another company.

I have implemented all the things that required to show up company information on the right hand side of the google.com.

I have done the following things:

Google local business profile verified.

Verified google local business profile in linked with homepage

schema code are implemented in the webpage.

please mention if i missed something. Now the problem is when the company's phone number typed into the google the company information is shown at right hand side. But the when the company name is typed it doesn't shows.

Can anyone suggest what i'm missing or what are the actionable items to implement the change. thanks.

danny83

Hi there,

I'm working on local seo for a website. I need to implement the google local business for the website.

I have used another company's local seo to demonstrate the task.

The task is, when a user queries the company name in google.com, the google should display the information about the company on the right hand side.

Please refer to the below image to understand better [...]

Local SEO and Google.com doesnt have many things in common.
Maybe you thought on local SEO for Google local search engine. If you want to rank good in Google international (Google.com), avoid Schema.org LocalBusiness.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.