How To rank youtube video on Google news?

AZ Suman

How To Get into youtube video on Google news box?

Some People Say Do - Unique Title & Description, Do Many Backlinks ,

I Do This 100 Times & More But I Can't Indexing My Videos to Google News.

Suggest Any Effective Technique For me.

Nytshade

In order for your content to be shown in Google News you have to be approved via the Google News Publisher Center and verify ownership of your news site or channel. Simply submit your channel in the link below:

Code:
https://support.google.com/news/publisher/contact/news_youtube/
If it's good content then your content will be approved and it has to be strictly a news channel (no exceptions), it must be original (content, music, images etc.), your videos must include relevant descriptions, useful titles and basic information about your website or organization.

Once you're approved then your backlinks will have the effect that you're expecting, that's if they're good quality backlinks though. But you need to be approved by the google news team first before your content can show up in google news search results.

Sometimes your content can rank in google news just out of the blue, so this is not the only way, it's just the way google recommends and it's a long term strategy unlike a fluke.

Maja

First meta Title, Meta Tag, Then Meta description and finally increase watch of all videos from different ips

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.