Is article marketing a good way to promote your brand?

aceofadsense

I saw and heard about more bloggers and webmasters doing this but unsure if this method really is worth the time and investment?

Mark007

Article is an important criteria for keyword ranking these days. As Google is concentrating more on quality of content, article promotion has become an important off page activity to build quick rankings in search engines. Web 2.0 properties serve well to build your content for promotion. Also directories like Ezine articles works good to optimize your high quality article and help improve keyword rankings.

SEOPub

If by article marketing you mean submitting articles to places like Ezine articles, then no. It is a horrible marketing idea.

If you mean writing great articles and trying to get popular websites in your niche or related niches to publish your articles, then yes, it can be a good marketing tactic.

sallysaleh

I think that article marketing was useful in the past. but with the new google updates it is no longer useful. however, you can still benifit from it if you write valuable unique article and submit one unique article with your link on only one directory. I mean do not submit the same article in many directories. it will be a duplicated content.

Last edited:

emilylynch

As long as you are publishing engaging and unique article content, it can be the best way to promote a brand. However most of the article directories are no-follow, you may not get the link authority through article submission. I will suggest you to make use of the site's blog or separate blogs to post the articles.

sree31

Article marketing is a good way to promote your content.

If you submit your articles to places like Ezine, About.com, or other article directories, it's great to promote your brand, and drive referral traffic. But it won't improve search rankings.

However, if you're talking about guest posting on blogs and online publications, it will drive referral traffic as well as improve search rankings.

However, be careful where you submit your content. If you submit your article to low quality spammy sites, it will only have adverse effects.

AlfonzoTremblay

Yes, Article Marketing is the best way to promote the brand. There are various Article Submission sites are available for promotion and advertisement which we can use for article marketing. Rather than this, I would like to say that you can also use the Instagram social media platform for advertisement and promotion.

shoptechmedia

Absolutely YES! With the recent algo changes Google released 2 weeks ago, content marketing is imperative. However, your meaning of "content marketing" must be defined first, it is kind of ambiguous.. anyway, content is always king! Create good content in your particular niche and your brand will be alright! It is not immediate though.. by experience, it usually takes around 2 years consistency, before your begin to reap the harvest.

nilpotter

I saw and heard about more bloggers and webmasters doing this but unsure if this method really is worth the time and investment?

The Internet is teeming with the marketing platform. You just need to know where it took. No matter what method you choose for marketing your business.

GuptaJi

ya definately go with article marketing in the end it's also a content marketing !!!!!

ethelglover

Yes, article or content marketing is the best way to promote your brand. To reach your audience is a great way for all.

Christler

Yes people love reading and if your content is good you will slowly succeed and make a profit.

JoWee

According to my experience it is not that effective but it can give you a decent boost if you really know what you are doing

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views