How to SEO for 10 sites

Maxoq

I have around 2 to 3 sites but I couldn't do search optimization for all these sites.

Are there ways to manage time and SEO for more sites at the same time. I.e 10 sites

or you have to hire someone do SEO on other websites?

SEOPub

It's no different than doing SEO for one site. You just do it 10 times. Not sure where the confusion is.

Maxoq

Maxoq
Time-consuming will x10 times what I am getting confused, it's not easy to handle this. More SEO'ers using tools to save their time but not sure it is valid to use auto tools which can make sites get penalized by google or other search engines.

EpicGlobalWeb

EpicGlobalWeb
This is usually the point in which you realize you can't do it yourself and it's time to start thinking about hiring a firm to help you. There are software systems that can make you go a little faster for now but at some point you'll be doing 18 hour days marketing your websites.

Mark007

It will be better to hire someone for managing 10 websites at the same time. It will require an extra hand always to keep up with everything. A balanced optimization for all the websites will help you to keep up with all information and work for ranking them together in search engines.

emilylynch

Doing SEO for 10 sites at a time may seem difficult. What you need to do in these situations is prioritize the sites based on their rankings. You have to initially complete the on-page optimization and try to build back links for the site. When building back links, use different off page techniques for each site so that you would not get bored. Also the link variety will help you get the expected results for the site.

andersonbruce

The process of doing SEO is same whether you are doing it for one website or for many website. As you say you have 10 websites, so i would suggest you to hire someone. This will save your time and you can focus on your business. But, make sure the one you hire, should have good hands on internet marketing.

graceamantha

I can agree with andersonbruce. Even I'm handling 3 to 4 sites eventually. Its about scheduling the time for each website depending on the preferences for each website. You don't wanna use automated tools for promotions but you can use tools for tracking your results like - woorank - its a web analysis tool, seobook toolba r- you can find page rank, competitive analysis, whois information, site links page links info and more.

ertha

Doing SEO for several site especially those in the same niche will be better utilize your resources.

However i understand that sometimes it might not practical to get link for 10 sites from the same source.

sunil0021

If i have about 10 sites i will go with some experienced seo expert, i know he/she can manage my website because it's their job, you can try few top quality sellers at seoclerks.com (My personal experience, best quality work) or fiverr.com (not tested).

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Jim
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.