Tips to create unique and attractive content

freds86

Hey everyone,

I'm build a blog with Blogspot and adding some new interesting content about internet marketing niche which I wanna create unique and attractive content for my readers.

Do you have experience on this, please share your knowledge with me for creating such a useful information.

Thanks in advance for your answers!

jameswilliam723

The foremost thing is that gathering a conceptional information based on that topic.

Checking whether the topic is meaningful or not.

Choose the trending topic then go research with that topic from internet, after its done, you will probably get an idea about what is that exactly. Then start create your article with meaningful title

Introduction to that article for what it is going to give details with.

Then what is that topic is all about ?

why ?

Necessity or purpose

Marketing information or selling point information

Features or benefits

Release notes (Optional)

Conclusion

Mark007

Creating a blog is fun. Building content for your blog requires a good research of the subject. A content should be unique and informative to attract more readers and get more subscribers for your blog. You need to put up interesting and updated topics to get more exposure to your articles. Also sharing your blog posts in various social networking websites will attract good traffic.

Equady

After doing thorough research on your subject. Start asking questions and answer them. What is your goal from writing this particular article? What do you want to convey? What actions do you want your readers to take upon reading your article, if any?

And so on...

Also try picking up where others have left off, fill the gaps, be clear and straightforward as possible.

If you don't enjoy it anymore, stop doing it.

hrishivardhan

Find out what are the latest trends and topics user are searching or sharing on social media and on other places. Use 1000+ words article on the topic you decided to write upon. Use a picture that speaks to users (eye-catching and high-quality).
Create attractive headlines using numbers, keywords, adjectives and promise.

Hawker

Well creating great content is one thing, owning it is another.

You could create and publish tons of amazing content and post it to your blogspot blog and they could pull it all down at any time.

Just remember to keep copies of all your work else one day out of the blue it may all just vanish and disappear if they decide to pull it and all that work will be lost forever.

Also expect your content to get plagiarized all the time by others as blogspot blogs are rife for this as mostly all content on blogspot blogs is copied/plagiarized/spun content anyway.

IMHO if you're going to be writing and publishing such very high quality content then you are better off getting your own domain/website and putting it there.

Then there's no chance of it getting pulled/deleted and less chance of getting ripped off (copied/plagiarized) as copied/plagiarized content.

That said there's no reason why you can't make a successful blogger blog and some of them are very big and successful too!

I'm just letting you know what you're in for as you did ask us to share our knowledge about it so that is just some of mine. :)

elcidofaguy

Some good comments ^^ above!

In my opinion writing content for content sake is useless as an Internet Marketer... It needs to serve a dual purpose which is to answer peoples questions with regards to your target audiences pain points and at the same time aims to initiate a desired outcome such as clicking on a link, signing up to a newsletter as well as being persuaded to purchase a product or service etc....

Its also worth noting that attention is by far the scarcist commodity online.... People in general are overloaded by information and as such keep in mind you probably have a few seconds at most with people deciding to read your content...

Hence make sure that its easy to read i.e. your headings and sub headings are eye catching and if possible use images which can really complement your article... Finally make sure to have a clear call to action with regards to your content serving the purpose of helping you to achieve your conversion goals. After all ask yourself why are you really creating a blog and what is your aims with regards to ROI.

dedica_manager

Rewriting. Changing an existing text. Take any text and rewritten only in their own words.
This process takes place to exist, as each person perceives the information in different ways.
If every effort will be able to get content is ten times better and more interesting to the donor as a result will lead traffic.

blando89

Good information I am basically doing the same thing. Do you write pretty much about anything that is trending or more into your niche. Example social media marketing would I write most of my blogs about that or really does not matter?

WebmasterPhil

Read the news and other blogs to get ideas, then formulate your topics that way and write from your own experiences and opinions. Don't copy other people's work though, just get ideas for brainstorming. I also recommending mixing up your blog posts with text, podcast, videos, etc. Variety will always keep your visitors guessing.

samimnoorzaitgc

Hey everyone,

I'm build a blog with Blogspot and adding some new interesting content about internet marketing niche which I wanna create unique and attractive content for my readers.

Do you have experience on this, please share your knowledge with me for creating such a useful information.

Thanks in advance for your answers!
Relevancy makes a content great. And as well as to insert your site's keywords into it when necessary.

Write fresh content; Google likes fresh and up-to-date content. Talk about things going on right now in 2016. Don't be retarded!

Write viral content, your content should be as much helpful as for people to share via social media and link to it. Don't lock your content for the readers so that they'll have to share it before it appears, don't do this mistake ever!

Avoid of grammatical errors, put all your effort on writing a content without errors. Your sentences must explain the main subject very well.

Make up an introduction, main content and conclusion parts so that the reader would be able understand and remember your content. If you mix up these parts, the reader may not remember what he/she have read.

Arrange your paragraphs, this also helps the reader to better understand your content.

I'm sure these will help you to write an engaging content.

Thanks

PatrickT

The one and the most important thing is for your text to be unique, and then you should use some keywords for search robots, try to learn some SEO, there are plenty of courses online

shivanshis4

Unique and attractive content can be created by analysing the audience first. See what they like.

For me, conversational styles goes perfect with the blogging while information but interesting posts are good for articles.

Small paras, catchy title, intersting subtitles, good and unique images - all should be used too.

If you are not good at it then just buy the writers.

Freelance marketing places are good to go for as you'll have guarantee to get quality work, or authority to get the money back. Additionallly, you'll have many options, methods of judging, portfolio, reviews, experience details n all. So, you can't go wrong.

sss

Content is the King but only when it's accurate flawless. Uniqueness, SEO-friendly, attracting, engaging, image-holding, and error-free content is a great way to gain more and more readers. Now as you asked what could be done to acheive these properties in the content. I would like to share my approach of writing content (and after completing 250+ writing projects in an year on Contentmart, I can assure that it works!) -

1. Read the best, similar and relevant content carefully, which is coming at top of searches (say top 10)
2. Take the information only, not the approach.
3. Decide Keywords.
4. Prepare a rough draft (Without the main content) - Write Headlines (multiple), introductory para, main sub-headlings, ending para. Make these parts more interesting and don't forget to add keywords in a natural manner.
5. Start with filling the rest parts with content.
6. Once done, do the followings - A manual proofreading, check grammar with tools, and finally run a plagiarism test.

You're done!

rbmm

First and foremost, know who you are writing for, which means you need to know your "Niche". Find out what people need and are looking for, then answer questions.

Why just write to write. If you don't have a clue who would want to read what you write, then how do you know where to go to get visitors to your site?

Internet marketing is a rather large topic, with a lot going on. What part of IM are you going to write about?

The information about writing is pretty good.

--> Useful topic
--> Strong headline
--> Captivate with your first paragraph
--> Inform
--> Review
--> Wrap it up

. . .or something like that.

I gave up Blogger a number of years ago.

It seems that if you (even unknowingly) say, suggest, or put something on your site that the "Powers That Be" at Google don't like, you can find yourself without a web site - INSTANTLY! No warning, just gone.

So be careful, keep copies of your "Stuff", and it is an okay place to start. Of course, best of all, it is free.

Good luck and enjoy the challenge.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Jim
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.