Best video editing tool for youtube

mikemartel

I have a video but I want remove its background but I couldn't do with camtasia. Are there any best tools for editing youtube video to do that or making my work easier?

Please share your recommendations. Thanks

Mark007

I would also recommend for Windows movie maker, but I don't think we are able to remove or add background using the tool. Rather we can add watermarks and do other minor edits to videos.

saleblogger

hey mikemartel you can download camstudio version 8.0.4 to your computer and import video and editting video before upload on youtube

Tim Dutch

What do you mean by removing the background? If you mean that you want to cut yourself out of the picture, then you need to make sure that you are standing in front of a blue or green background. This is called chroma keying. Only this way you are able to filter the background out of the picture.

On what operating system is your workflow? If you're on a Mac I recommend Final Cut Pro X, which has a pretty good build in chroma key filter.

Older threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.