WTS Publication on Forbes, Inc, Entrepreneur, Huff, Technocrati - All Top Magazines!

Dexsmart

Hello guys,

I open this thread today for those who are interested to have their business listed on a nice publication in Forbes, Inc, Entrepreneur, Huff, Cnn Video Interview, Usa Video Interview and many other top ones.

Some publication accept the root domain in the article others don't like Inc and Entrepreneur. They are very strict in that, so there will be some what I can and cant do from the start.

1. If the site is about gambling or adult niche we wont accept it.
2. Payment can be done after for premium members and content can be reviewed before, and you can get a custom content in each publication.
3. For new members, we cant do the publication without full payment, that's our rule.
4. Payment is being done by Paypal.
5. TAT: Forbes, Inc, takes 1-10 days. Entrepreneur 2-4 weeks. The others around 10-15 working days. For the rest will be sent by PM along with the rest of sites.
6. Refund Policy: There is no refund once the publication is up.
7. PM for the full list, samples and prices.

If you think we missed something please let us know.

Looking forward for your orders!

Danlucy

Hey Dexsmart, PM me full list with quote price in the details.

Thanks

ericplotz1

I would like a review copy and will pay if service is up to par. If your services are solid then I think you should include a little more info about:

-Pricing
-Amount of time links stay on page
-How old are your accounts?

I just purchased CNN links from someone and they were removed the next day and the persons account was flagged because someone saw his thread and reported him. All of his content was removed and his account was disabled. His account was 2 years old.

How are you protected from getting the links removed and your account banned?

I am more then interested in this service, but I will definitely need a review copy, that I will pay for once I see the links stay.

jms

Is this service still available?

in case it is, please PM me pricing and how to get started?

thanks

MeowNinja

Is this service still up? How much? How long do the links stay up on avg?

dedica_manager

If the service is still available, please send your prices in PM

Dexsmart

Hello guys,

The services is still available. I was not online for sometime because of some personal problems.

I am here now and I am ready to take new orders, plus the inventory is bigger now.

Sincerely !

Mike001

Can you PM me with some additional information, pricing, length, etc.

Like Eric I am interested but I need some additional assurance that the links will stay once they are listed. I have had some of the same issues as Eric when I did something similar to this in the past and do not want to throw money away again.

TheRealRazzy

I'd be more interested if the prices were shown publicly.

I know they're expensive since these types of websites don't come cheap with guest posts.

1. How long have you been doing this?
  2. Does your WebmasterSun account have the same username as your accounts on the platforms you're posting to?
  3. How long have you been posting to these platforms?
  4. How many posts have you done on these platforms?

Thanks,

TRR

crazycoder

Hi,

Can you PM me those details or share them here. I am really interested in this but would like to check a review copy or case study of the links you posted and want to know how long will they as others pointed. Also what is the pricing and what are the available websites? Will they be keyword targeted or normal links? Please as many details as you can so that I can get this service

Dexsmart

Hi,

Can you PM me those details or share them here. I am really interested in this but would like to check a review copy or case study of the links you posted and want to know how long will they as others pointed. Also what is the pricing and what are the available websites? Will they be keyword targeted or normal links? Please as many details as you can so that I can get this service
PM sent with info!

Post the top 10 sites on your list and pricing.
I would post it, but sometimes I do have campaigns (with discounts) and I prefer to tell the prices privately. I have nothing to hide, but the idea is to keep a good and close business with everybody. And for a client who is buying 2-3 times from me, it's normal to give sometimes better deals than someone who is buying for the first time. I hope you got the picture here.

Sincerely !

EIZO

interested, can you please pm list and pricing?

anhbloginc

I'm interested in those sites. Can you please send me the full list, including price and conditions?

Dexsmart

interested, can you please pm list and pricing?
Pm Sent with info.

I'm interested in those sites. Can you please send me the full list, including price and conditions?
Info sent.

Ready for new orders !

More good deals available. Contact me for info!

Last edited by a moderator:

Dexsmart

Ready for new orders guys !

rod77

rod77
Hey,

I'm interested, but I'm also wondering what type of links we get(do or nofollow) and if the article will stay for ever there?
Pm me please.

Kind Regards,

Jasinka

Looks like this service is still available, but why no reviews here? It bring some customers? Got high authority backlinks?
If you can make good advertise, please send your prices in PM.
Thanks in advance.

Dexsmart

Merry Christmas to everyone ! Santa has lots of gifts for you guys! PM me for more info and details !

Older threads
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.