Traffic through Ad Networks

tonymyers

Hey guys,
I was wondering do you have any success with ad networks such as buysellads, clixsense..etc
There are also a few sites that you submit your ad to them and getting traffic to your site but I don't know if they are good?
Has anyone here had good traffic from ad networks out there?

Mark007

I have got direct referral rather than using these commission based websites to sell my ad space. I get my clients directly from forums and other platforms and I don't need to share my profit with the ads network websites.

wmguides

Ad networks are good for getting traffic to your site. But some time they cost you a lot of money if you are in a high competition niche. If you are thinking to go with ad network for traffic then I will suggest Google Adwords & Media dot net are good to go.

Last edited:

drastic

drastic
adwords is expensive and not good for typical websites.

it's only good if you offer a service or sell a product. Otherwise, bad advice to send someone over to one of the most expensive ad buying platforms.

GoodListBuilder

The problem with most of these ad networks like clixsense is that people are paid to click on your ads. So if all you want is traffic to your site that's fine, but if you actually wish to make sales of products or services, then these won't help you much. Often people clicking on the ads don't even look at the page itself because the aim is simply to click on as many ads as possible to earn some money. It will increase your web stats but not much else.

moedas

If the goal is to have statistically traffic on the site, that's fine, but that traffic does not convert into sales or affiliates.

I have an affiliate review site and I have had no results.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.