Being hired for a project freelancing

MidnightAngel

Okay, here's a good one: I was hired by someone on freelancer to work on their project, but I never bid on it. The person said he went through my profile, and thought I would be a good fit for what he was looking for. I have to deny or accept the position, and it seems legit, and something I could do with no problem. What are the red flags that I should look for before engaging in this project for this person? Anyone have ideas and/or tips for this newbie freelancer?

MrGravyCakes

Okay, here's a good one: I was hired by someone on freelancer to work on their project, but I never bid on it. The person said he went through my profile, and thought I would be a good fit for what he was looking for. I have to deny or accept the position, and it seems legit, and something I could do with no problem. What are the red flags that I should look for before engaging in this project for this person? Anyone have ideas and/or tips for this newbie freelancer?
Hey,

These websites have precautions in place that stop people cheating the system. They have to pay you basically. If they don't the staff team on freelancer should help :)

arronmattwills

As you are new to freelancing works then take it as an experience, start working on it. If you complete the project successfully, your portfolio gets a project. Like wise your repetition will increase. So take it as practice and seriously with all your efforts.

Valdenheath

If I'm thinking of the right site they keep the cash in escrow so you don't get ripped off.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.