How to Find Advertisers for Your Website ?

Tommy

Hello,

How to find Advertisers for your website ?

Any Tips ?

DPrat

Tips For Finding Advertisers - Pratwords.com

Hello,

How to find Advertisers for your website ?

Any Tips ?
Dear Friend, in my opinion, to get advertisers for your website, first you need to follow these steps in advance:

1. Decide the niche for your website/blog
  2. Analyze your visitors from Google anlytics
  3. You have to provide valuable and unique content OR valuable and unique online services and solutions.
  4. You have to categorize your site into whether it is valuable to global visitors or just to a specific region.
  5. Make your site highly supportive for social engagements, which will bring in visitors from social sites.
  6. Involve email marketing tools, mobile browser supportive site, mobile apps, SMS marketing tools and QR codes.
  7. Make your site highly dynamic and responsive.
  8. Increase your site's reputation. Make the site's offerings so engaging that it will help visitors to think it to be an inherent part of their daily lifestyle.

Once your site have all the above salient features , and receive huge number of visitors, both returning and new, then advertisers will automatically find you up. And still if you want to find potential advertisers relevant to your site's niche, just google the niche and search for them and approach them through mail or phone after developing a clear proposal and AD plan which will help to attract them. But dont forget to analyze your site's niche and targeted audience, if its global then search for global advertisers or else search for the advertisers which target their business to the region to which your major visitors belong.

Reactions: dreck

dreck

dreck
Anyone knows how to apply these methods for my website?
or explain me in details, especially is "Increase your site's reputation. Make the site's offerings so engaging that it will help visitors to think it to be an inherent part of their daily lifestyle". I didn't understand this factor.

pramod

Hi DPrat,

Useful Tips to find advertisers for any Website.

Thanks for sharing such information.

alvaes

what is your email? I can send you a email more about these.
Which sites you are asking about? Can you please explain in brief?

bracknelson

Find Advertisers for Your Website I would like to share with some options where you can get advertisers for your website.
1. You can contact Adsense advertisers
2. You can contact the banner advertisers
3. Clickbank

JanviArora

To find suitable or perfect Advertisers for Your Website, you have to go through the below some questions.

Does your advertiser handle projects in your niche or similar niche?
Does your advertiser manage accounts that has high budget?
Can they work with you to set and achieve your company goals?
How do they measure your business growth?
Which Marketing Tools Do They Use?
How Frequently Your Advertiser Can Schedule Meeting? (Minimum 1 Meeting F2F in a month)
When We Should Expect the Results?

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.