Separate or together?

AlexGeorge

Do you prefer having a blog on your main website or do you prefer having a blog separate?

If yes, why you chose that? What makes you think it is a good idea?

Nytshade

For me it's a good idea simply because my homepage is a squeeze page so if the visitors like the blog posts they'll probably convert much easier on the optin form/homepage. If they like the blog post they'll most likely browse the site for more content and the first place they'll want to go is the homepage.

I think it's a good idea to have your products/services/freebies together with your blog instead of separating them. A blog makes you an authority to your audience which will make it easier for them to convert into a lead or lifetime customer.

Mark007

I would prefer having a blog as a subdomain to my main website. This will help promote by website using different new blog posts and keep visitors active on my website. I think ranking a subdomain is much easier compared to build a separate blog and divert traffic to your main website.

Alex Mercer

Yes, I prefer together both my website and blog. Cause everything will be in one place. This is my reason.

PluginForage

I don't do the blog on homepage because that is where my service description is, but I don't use a sub-directory either. It is part of the main site.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.