SEO Strategy for 2013

pramod

Hi Forum Members,

I want to share something about SEO techniques what we have to start for 2013. In this year (2012) we have gone through many algorithm updates from Search Engines, so there we have learned something what we have to change and plan new for 2013.

Here are the few tips which I would like to share with you all :

1. Content Optimization : As always "Content is King" and this would be continued as of before. So unique, quality and informative content will always help.

2. Blog Promotion: Starting with blog is a good idea to share up-to-date information about your niche/products/services. Post regularly and informative content for your audiences. regularly update your blog with recent news/trends so as to attract your visitors.

3. Article Submission: Create an unique Article on any desired Topic which is related to your niche. Article length should be approximately 350 to 800 words.

4. Directory Submission: Submit your Website into Directories in their appropriate category.

5. Social Bookmarking: Social Bookmarking is the best way to index your Website pages.

6. Guest Posting: Guest Posting is the best way to find natural inbound links.

Any feedback and suggestions on this post.

bruno007

Thank you posting these tips to set an SEO strategy for 2013. I feel that guest posting and content optimization is the most important factor we should focus on, they can get us better results on an SEO campaign.

Alex_smith

I hope you had a good new year, Good to know about the 2013 strategies.

babaluga

Responsive website layouts for mobile and tablet users. 5-15% of Google searches coming from these devices.

Irish

I think pramod's tips was useful information.

Agree to pramod, can javadth share better tips ?

James159

Well, you should include forum posting as well because this is one of the best tactics to gain good traffic plus good backlinks.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.