iPhone 5 vs Samsung Galaxy S3, which should I buy?

hoangvu

Hello,

I'm going update my current phone for surfing web, listen to music...,etc
I am considering 2 mobile phone, iPhone 5 and Samsung Galaxy S3
Does anyone can suggest me which should you buy? iPhone 5 or Samsung Galaxy S3 ?

DPrat

Hello,

I'm going update my current phone for surfing web, listen to music...,etc
I am considering 2 mobile phone, iPhone 5 and Samsung Galaxy S3
Does anyone can suggest me which should you buy? iPhone 5 or Samsung Galaxy S3 ?
I guess, if you want your phone to bear your status signature, iPhone5 is the choice or else Samsung Galaxy S3. This suggestion totally depend on the present happenings in Apple and the product development and quality status of Samsung across the world.

hoangvu

Thanks DPrat for suggestions,
Anyone has other ideas about two these cell phones ?

hoangvu

I think that you should choose iPhone 5, I'm using iphone4s and it's good for me.

AdamJack

I Would like to buy samsung galaxy.Because samsung is the best featured mobile company.I really appreciate it's all mobile features.

CloudLIX

In my opinion iPhone 5 is much better than samsung galaxy s3. because OS system is more stable

likends

If ill be the one to buy, im gonna choose samsung. Well, i guess it was much better than iphone.

jdunhin

It depends. Apple is a closed system and Android not. If you have an iPad, iMac or any kind of apple product then syncing between them is easier. I like Apple so i would go for iphone and have other apple devices.

steveschmidt85

Just go for the Samsung galaxy S3 which is best phone in specs and feature than iphone 5. Just compare the specs of two phone yourself and you would find the answer.

CloudLIX

iPhone is better because it have a iOS and it`s much stable than android

millerr

I would say, if you want to buy mobile phonefor business purpose then you should buy Iphone5 because it is better for mobile marketing but if you want to buy mobile for entertainment purpose then you should buy glaxy s3.

millerr

I would say, if you want to buy mobile phone for business purpose then you should buy Iphone5 because it is better for mobile marketing but if you want to buy mobile for entertainment purpose then you should buy glaxy s3.

Jacobmartin

I think Samsung is the best option for you because they provide wide range of new mobiles

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.