Drop shipping business - outside US

sallysaleh

Hi, I know there are possible solutions for sellers outside the US who want to do drop shipping business for US customers. Have you ever done drop shipping from outside the us to us customers? what is the best way to do it? and what are the obstacles? I am going to write a detailed post on my blog about such idea and I am looking to see real answers from real sellers.

Thanks indeed

jenniferwhite

Yes any one can start business in any country using internet shop or online shop really good and simple solution for businessmen

Haniaroad

Yes, it is very possible to drop ship internationally but this truly is dependent on your wholesale suppliers. Your supplier's privacy, shipping, and return policies generally become YOUR policies as the reseller or distributor which means that depending on how internationally returns and shipping are handled, it could possibly take days in order for your product to be handled and shipped at which point begins a long mailing process to your customer which could reflect poorly on your business (website). The last thing you want is for your customers to leave bad reviews; you would be much more fortunate to have a dissatisfied customer return or refuse a product and receive a smooth money-back exchange rather than leaving feedback that hurts your credibility as a seller and discourages future customers from shopping with you. People WILL do their research before buying products online, so do everything in your power to make sure their research comes back POSITIVE for your site/brand. Also, international import laws and tariffs may vary greatly depending on where the item is being shipped. Some countries may hold items in customs for security purposes which will further delay the shipping process resulting in an unhappy customer if this exceeds their expected wait time.

Long story short, yes, international drop shipping is very possible, however, comes with lots of risks and gamble to your business's reputation if not handled correctly.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views