Review SouthernBoyTeas.com PLEASE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SouthernBoyTeas

I would really love to know what I am doing wrong. We're in prime iced tea season and my sales are abysmal. We even launched a new landing page offering the first tea for FREE, and I haven't had any takers. Any insights into what I am doing wrong would be greatly appreciated.

AlexGeorge

where is the link to your website?

I hate copying and pasting to browser to only view a website.

I like your website layout and shop page, is it a custom website or based WordPress cms? Some fonts on the homepage didn't work for me.

PTTed

I would really love to know what I am doing wrong. We're in prime iced tea season and my sales are abysmal. We even launched a new landing page offering the first tea for FREE, and I haven't had any takers. Any insights into what I am doing wrong would be greatly appreciated.
Hey Frank... I'll help you explore a little bit.

A couple of questions for you:

Do you have any idea who your target audience is yet for your teas? Or are you still trying to figure out what demographics are going to like them the most?

Do you have any kind of well thought out promotional plan that you intend to implement? Or are you just winging it so far?

Also, is your primary intention to focus more on "internet sales direct to the consumer" or are you more focused on "getting your product into stores"?

elcidofaguy

From your other thread wrt FB ads - I too as many others have found that direct sales on FB does not work... The problem is that people are their to socialize and to be blunt most people are not looking to buy stuff... FB is good for list building i.e. offer a free bonus in return for email signup and over the long haul make efforts to promote/sell via email marketing...

If I was you - I would change your approach.... Try to figure out where your target audience hangs out i.e. what type of websites would they visit, forums relating to tea as well as what keywords people would type in G's search...

In addition why not consider Joint Ventures... Team up with related businesses whom could complement your product i.e. from the top of my head - cake delivery businesses, cookbooks, diet plans etc... There really are tons of related products and consequently many opportunities for JV's if you put your mind to it...

Also I would consider setting up an affiliate program either a self hosted solution or on a network like CJ... In addition to lacing your product on Amazon and perhaps even eBay as these sites already get a ton of traffic ....

Finally I would look into B2B setup i.e. whole sale supplies - why not approach tea, coffee shops etc and offer to provide your product? I'm sure there is more money to made from that due to bulk sales than B2C... With B2B I would look into trade fairs, events where you can also promote your product to potential clients and suppliers...

Hope that helps! Best of luck,

Sid

Buzzgrain

I would say that the ta market is extremely saturated. I do not see you going anywhere unless you have a lot of dollars for marketing. If you tea is actually good, i would look into shark tank

Status
Not open for further replies.
Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views