Online video marketing or billboard marketing?

BillEssley

WMS Marketplace Seller
Hello everyone,
I need to promote my business and just wanna ask which is more effective, online video marketing or billboard marketing? and why?

Tim Dutch

It depends on your product. If it's local then billboard can be effective, but in most cases I should go for online video marketing.
Why? Because video marketing can be shared with many, many! people if done right.
Ensure you make a remarkable video that has some elements in it that people love, so they want to share it.
Put the right marketing on your product en you can really benefit from it!

ericplotz1

Hello everyone,
I need to promote my business and just wanna ask which is more effective, online video marketing or billboard marketing? and why?
I manage larger clients for advertising. We've been expanding the company lately and I can say that recently radio, TV, and billboards aren't worth it in comparison to SEO.

In fact I sell qualified leads that are obtained SEOing videos. Then we sell the asset.

Alex Mercer

In my eyes, I think Billboard marketing is better than Online video marketing. I'm not saying that online video is a bad idea but there are chances that a lot of customers might not watch it. I think the best thing to do is do both Billboard marketing and online video marketing.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.