Selling one Anime-Foro !

Status
Not open for further replies.

alejo18qd

Hello everyone how are you ? I hope that fine, I am writting this thread, becouse I have one Forum, of anime with more than 13 years of existence. And a traffic of around 30.000 monthly. And it's constantly increasing.
The pricere that we are asking for it, it's 20.000 dollars, but we are opened to negociation it. So the interested in this foro, please send me a inbox, to this e-mail.

Inquestor

So you're asking 20K for a website but have no attached images of traffic, no link to said website, or proof of income?

This is not the right way to go about selling a website at your asking price... :bochay:

alejo18qd

alejo18qd
Its a big forum and I cant post the URL public. I meant to say that if one is interested he/she should send me a private message (here) for more information about the site. We can share more details but not so publicly.

Inquestor

PM sent to verify if OP is legit. Will post back to confirm...

drastic

1000 visitors per day is not a lot of traffic.

alejo18qd

alejo18qd
Its ok, its quite relative ;)
I believe the quality of the traffic counts a lot, organic, automated and increasing
Or direct and engaged old users (most users have been part of the forum for the past 10 years...)

There is definately a lot of value here for whomever wants to see it...
Thanks

ElixantTechnology

Whether to quality of the content is good, unless the forum is generating revenue that reflects the buying price it is worthless. A website typically is only worth 85% of its annual revenue, and that's all you're generally going to get for said website.

drastic

You're not getting 20k for some unknown site that you haven't provided ANY details on.

Telling people to PM you for info is stupid. When you want to sell something, you make it easy for the buyer. You post the traffic details, the revenue, the url, and all the statistics that would get people interested. You haven't posted anything, so to me you either 1) don't have a site, or 2) don't have a good site.

I don't understand that whole "pm me for info" thing - it's quite stupid.

If I'm selling a site, I'm not trying to PM 90 people the same crap. I'll post it HERE so everyone can see, ask questions, make bids, etc.

Inquestor

I have discussed the outrageous price he is asking for and understands he won't get any more than $2500 USD, 3K if he is lucky for the state it's in now.

The domain is worth approximately $1900 USD alone. There are over 100K registered members but it is unknown how many are active to date. If I were to hazard a guess, I would say only 5-8% +- 5% are still active in the community. OP has had this forum for almost 12 years.

Reactions: drastic

alejo18qd

alejo18qd
Off course that I understend that for the interested it's important to see the google analytics static, the url of the site. And all the information that they need. But I WASN'T WHO CREATED THE POLITICS TO POST THE THREAD IN THIS SITE. I don't have the fall that i can't put any url, or google analytics account in this site. So for that reason I leave my skype. But I don't have anything to hide. I can show in anytime the googlr analytics, or any details that the interested wan'ts to know. But I can't do it, here for politics of this website.

Inquestor

Inquestor
What other members are saying is if you want to successfully sell your property, post as much stats and information as you can. I do confirm your ability as you cannot post a URL until 15 posts (I think...).

There are no politics on this forum, what you're referring to is the basic principles for any successful sale of a website property on any given forum or marketplace.

If anyone is interested in OP's property please contact him by PM or Skype. I was going to close this thread yesterday and decided not to. However, it seems to me this might escalate to an argument which we don't want.

I'm going to temporarily close this thread until further notice.

ericplotz1

Awe sheeeeeet! This threads turning to shark tank. OP I'll give you $800 right now for it and I'll let you keep 25% "equity" (shark tank terms), contingent that the site is actually generating a provable income already. I'll grow the site monetize it and you collect. What do you say?

Then if you want to sell your share later you can. But this way I know your invested and can make sure you don't have an alterior motive after purchase.

I would never give you $2k (much less $20k) for the site though. I can bring a site to having way more visitors then that in a few months or less by flying content out at 5 posts a day consistently for 3 months.

Of course this offer is based off of what Inquestor says. I'm going to dive deep and see your link profile, Trust, and etc.... and if its even traffic capable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.