What can I do to increase adsense earnings ?

Jack London

I am owning a blog that averages 2$ everyday, I try to earn higher but it's very difficult, what are your advises on how I can earn higher with my blog? what can I do now to increase adsense earnings ??

aishasony

1)Site performance is one of the major factor to increase the adsense revenue.
2)Text ads, image ads and video ads you can display show to your domain. It is recommended that you should use both image and text ads on your site as you can see in the snapshot also. Google also states that to increase Adsense revenue, one must use text & image ads both.
3)Placing your ads at the right place will give you more clicks and generate passive income for you.
4)As you work on page rank and get at least one PR of your site, your Adsense earnings will be increased definitely.
5)Google analytics also increase the revenue for adsense account. All you need is to track and observe correct results from your analytics.
6)You should have at least one Google search box on your domain, it will also improve the earnings from Google ads

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies