What makes a low quality youtuber?

brettek

I'm just curious, what notable attributes do you consider to be signs of a poor standard Youtuber?

Are lower audio quality, 480p resolution, background noise and lot of mumbling in videos signals of a low quality Youtuber?

Mark007

Quality of video always matter these days to gain more viewers for your YouTube video. Apart from quality you also need to describe your video with the use of proper meta tags and keywords to build good promotion for your video. This helps to improve your search results in YouTube and you get more viewers.

onlinestorehelp

I think everyone starts out bad at youtube. But, I think there are a few things that make a bad Youtuber.

Bad Audio - Nothing makes me stop watching a video more than that tinny audio from someones laptop because they couldnt even spend $10 on a headset at the very least.
Poor scripting - It meanders on without any purpose.

Video quality - it can be bad as long as the audio is good. Only exception would be screen capture.

Dewlance

WMS Marketplace Seller
If content is good and video quality is low but peoples can easily see your video then it will be counted in good quality but If your content is bad and no one want to see after few second and video quality/audio is HD then your video will be counted in low quality.

Older threads
Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies