Ways to build Private Blog Network for SEO

David C.

Hey there, I heard some guys here saying about Private Blog Network (PBN) but not really know what it is? Are they useful to increase backlinks for my targeted site or how to build Private Blog Network for SEO right way?

I have money to invest but how to 10 site PBN for under $500? Is it possible? Please guide me in easy steps

Jacob_k

You need to get to know with basics first... you can't ask in the same post what PBN is and express wish to build it, and then put limitation on $... take 2 days to read on forums and blogs about pbn, then come here and ask questions... no one can help you this way... unless you want a 2 line answer from "clever" members with less than 20 posts.

biGGuns

With 500$ is doable yes. Take a look here you will get some good knowledge:

y o u t u b e.com/watch?v=JpKDsNrLJN4&list=PLEr5n3MWBzewTJmHD3pvARilwdQv_lRjE&index=6

SEOPub

It will be really difficult to build a worthwhile private network of 10 sites with $500. Sorry.

It is possible, but will be a challenge. There are a lot of ways you can go about it. There are a LOT of footprints you will want to avoid to keep your network safe.

I did a whole course about it on my site. Everything from finding domains, to hosting, to building sites, to ways to build links. I'm biased, but I do not think there is a better course on private networks out there.

Whatever you do, spend some time doing the research and learning what to do and what not to do first. Otherwise you might just throw $500 away.

anhbloginc

First, you can understand that a PBN site is a normal site where:

- People find expired domain with good DA, PA, MozRank, PR, CF, TF or whatever they think it's good

- Register that domain and build the site with content, backlinks

- Basic optimization to the site get a few visitors (most people won't do it, they just registered, build site and leave)

- After that, they will write article and insert targeted keyword into the article to money site. It will help to rank the keyword, and more PBN site is mean more backlink, more increase in SERPs.

- People who create PBN network (a bundle of sites), need to find cheapest place to buy hosting and domain, keep domain in different whois information as much as possible, or even just use whois protection.

- Reason to find many hosting as with PBN sites, use as many C-class IP as possible, it's better than just several IPs.

My suggestion: If you plan to build 10 PBN sites for $500, you can easy to find a lot of users (in BlackHatWorld.com, or Warrior Forum) sell posts on PBN sites with average price about $5 - $10 per post. So with $500, you can easy to build a lot of links to your site.

Any question ?

Hey there, I heard some guys here saying about Private Blog Network (PBN) but not really know what it is? Are they useful to increase backlinks for my targeted site or how to build Private Blog Network for SEO right way?

I have money to invest but how to 10 site PBN for under $500? Is it possible? Please guide me in easy steps

SEOPub

SEOPub

Finding the cheapest host you can is increasingly becoming a bad idea. Google is actively targeting these cheap hosts to find networks. Birds of a feather flock together.

I would also stay away from buying posts on someone else's private network like that. Those kind of networks are really risky. They stick out like a sore thumb. It is not a matter of whether or not they will get hit by Google. It is just a matter of when.

Now if you are doing a churn and burn project, go for it. Those concerns do not matter. With churn and burn you are trying to make as much money as you can as fast as you can with as little money invested as possible, knowing full well that your site(s) are not going to rank for long.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Sam

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.