Why dont you guys have adsense?

markdenz

You know I find it strange that I have never seen an adsense ad here and this forum has alot of traffic 1000 people always online. so do you guys make more money selling ads or you just dont care about money. I think this forum would make lots of $$$ in adsense.

anyway is it owned by one person?

LaughToDeath

Forums usually don't preform well with Adsense, forums in this niche even less so. Most people that would be visiting this site are webmasters or people wanting to get into it. They are usually what is called "ad blind" and never really even look at the ads that are on the site.

At least that has been my experience in the past.

Brian

Emilio

You know I find it strange that I have never seen an adsense ad here and this forum has alot of traffic 1000 people always online. so do you guys make more money selling ads or you just dont care about money. I think this forum would make lots of $$$ in adsense.

anyway is it owned by one person?
I tried to analyze webmastersun.com from alexa and here's the result
http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/webmastersun.com

1. internet marketing forum 24.83%
2. internet marketing forums 15.94%
3. best css framework 2015 6.42%
4. seo forums 5.98%
5. online marketing forum 4.71%

They have keywords on first page on search engines hence the conversion may be high, they couldn't need adsense to generate revenue.

whland

Selling ad space direct is really the best approach if you can. With adsense you can be banned at any time.

But with selling your own ads you can cut out the middle man and as long as your advertisers continue to buy the ad space you won't have to worry about losing your income.

And if you sell the ads direct you don't have to worry about getting clicks to make money.

Chad

Older threads
Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
bvv
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.