What are the new trends of logo design?

paulgl

Hello,
I am learning logo design but I don't know what are the new trends when designing a website logo. Could you please tell me the trends of logo design I should follow?

All your inputs are appreciated.

Tim Dutch

I don't know if there is a certain style atm. What I should suggest is to develop your own kind of style. Be good in who YOU are. You will see that people will fall in love with your style.
I think it's hard to duplicate all the styles there are thats why it's important to stick to what's really yours.

I have developed logo's for years, and some didn't like my logo's and others loved it. That's how it goes. Personally i also didn't like to create logo's that where not my style because thats work to me in stead of my passion. :)

Maybe it's not a direct answer to your question, but it can help you on your journey :).

All the best!

Tim

onlinestorehelp

Actually, the best way to look at logo design, is to look at the progression of big brands. For example, Compare ebay from 1996, to eBay from now. Not as round and bubbly anymore. Much flatter. Same thing with other brands like Apple, or even IBM. Everything is a lot flatter, more refined. 90's and early 2000's were very round and bubbly.

kian.j

I think that nowadays logos become more and more simpler. And the ones that drive the most attention are the logos that have a hidden message inside. Like, when the longer you stare at the logo, the more you see. But still, it has to be simple.

raden92

New trends? I might say minimalist and easy to remember.

Strike

Hello,
I am learning logo design but I don't know what are the new trends when designing a website logo. Could you please tell me the trends of logo design I should follow?

All your inputs are appreciated.
in 2016 the trends were very flat design (Swiss International Style), simple logos are good with negative spaces. Google has been pushing their version of flat which adds depth.

in 2017, we should see more of an influx of flat designs, using animation, and handwriting/hand drawn. I would recommend you visit Awwwards and other design compertion websites to help you out.

Best bit of advice is keep on your toes and try new things

Empire

I tend to look at some really nice ones that has great colors and contrast with nice font. Don't really want to make something that's basic

edwardkenway

new trends of logo design:
Moderate things should be in logo minimalism
Hand drawn
Negative Space
For line art
pedal works for vintage works

these are something that i know and can share with you.

Older threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
wms

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.