How to make Facebook ads work for you?

mermaidmedia

I am spending money into facebook ads but number of clicks on my ads are very less although I got thousands of FB reaches

How to make my facebook ad work and get more clicks? my banner ads all about wordpress templates and web hosting offers.

OrusX

Test multiple ads with different images and change some text . Lets run ads a few days and those who have to convert more, is where you should spend more
Target audience parameters its very important too

Nytshade

There's a lot of reasons as to why you're not getting clicks, unfortunately there's no one solution for this kind of problem except to keep testing, which can result in either a loss or profit.

Advertising is not as easy as creating a few FB Ads campaigns and then WALLAH. You also need to know stuff like copywriting so that you can be able to come up with compelling titles, description and a strong call-to-action. Images are very crucial when it comes to FB Ads as well, so it's all about split testing till you find what works best.

HOWEVER...

...I'm not sure if it's a good idea to promote wordpress templates and web hosting offers via facebook Ads, I would rather focus on smart forum marketing, guest posting, press releases, seo, sponsored posts on high traffic blogs/websites etc. for these type of offers.

professorrosado

I don't use facebook to look at templates or feel any hosting offer is credible.
Most things I see on facebook are eye catching, interest causing, reaction causing and interactive - are your offers such?

When you have a lemon all you do is get lemon juice - no matter how hard you squeeze it.

kian.j

Maybe your ads are not engaging enough. But as others have already said, no one really offers templates and hosting over Facebook, I'm not sure it's the right place for it.

cwvps1

Use images with clear and contrasting colors, don't use those stock images which are everywhere on the web, make your own or find some which are used less, write a compelling and engaging description and title. Use Facebook to target your audience. When you do that, it'll be easier to get more conversions.

professorrosado

I am spending money into facebook ads but number of clicks on my ads are very less although I got thousands of FB reaches

How to make my facebook ad work and get more clicks? my banner ads all about wordpress templates and web hosting offers.
Another thing to consider is, do you think that Facebook users are at a point in their lives that an ad for templates and web hosting becomes an important enough concern for them? You would have better rate from a banner ad on a high traffic web hosting or start an online business forum - IMHO.

The best you can hope for on FB ads with your type of offer is brand recognition. Then you'll need the forum and other Display PPC ads to click your brand in their minds for the conversion.

Last edited:
Older threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.