Elixant Technology :: DDoS Protection + LiteSpeed + Pure SSD :: The Fastest Host Around!

ElixantTechnology

Elixant Technology offers Business Grade Managed Website Hosting, Managed Servers and Domain Registration Services. Our affordable and reliable Website Hosting makes Elixant Technology the best place to host your website whether you are a small, medium, large or enterprise-level business. At Elixant Technology, we guarantee that your website will be available at least 99.9% of the time.

All of our Website Hosting packages feature Unmetered Pure-SSD Disk Storage and Premium Bandwidth. Some Web Hosts refer to it as "Unlimited" while we choose to refer to it as "Unmetered". No matter what you call it, there has been a shift towards hosting plans without defined diskspace or bandwidth limitations. The real limitations are server memory and process usage! Below we provide detailed information about the limitations of each package, though most websites will not come close to even using 10% of these defined resources we have made sure that there is enough room that you should feel comfortable with your services.

Who needs a VPS when you've got Elixant Technology? The most common reason for somebody to switch to utilizing a VPS is due to lack of resources available to you. We have gone ahead and taken a leap by allocating resources to our customers, as a result providing a more reliable and suitable solution to our customers than that of a VPS would provide (other than complete software control).

All of our Website Hosting and Reseller Hosting systems feature 16-20 Processing Cores, 128-256GB of ECC Certified Memory, Pure-SSD Raid-Protected Storage and Premium DDoS Protection. By utilizing not only the most powerful hardware but also highly customized and optimized software, we are able to provide our customers with a service that is Fast, Secure & Always Online!

Website Hosting System Features:
  • LiteSpeed Web Server
  • CloudLinux & CageFS Security
  • cPanel/WHM Control Panel
  • Zend Optimizer & IonCube Loader
  • Selectable PHP Versions (4.4-7.0)
  • Pure-SSD Raid-Protected Storage
  • Protected & Redundant DNS Servers
  • Premium DDoS Protection
  • MariaDB 10 & PostGres SQL Databases
  • FREE McAfee Secure Certification
  • FREE Website Builder & SEO Tools
  • FREE Website Migration
  • FREE Daily Backups

FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY....
Get your FIRST MONTH FREE on ANY Website Hosting Package.
Use coupon 1FMONTH during the checkout process.

OR

Save 30% FOR LIFE when you order for 12 or 24 Month Term
Use coupon YAY30 during the checkout process.

Prices above may be subject to term discounts. Visit website for more information.

For more information about the services that we offer please visit:
http://www.elixant-tech.com

Attachments

Last edited:

jmartin1

Hey everyone, I have been using Elixant Technology for about 5 months now and I am proud to say that I won't be moving away from them any time soon. For the last couple of years I have been shuffling around hosting providers like GoDaddy, HostGator, Avrixe and Site5 to only end up with constant issues with each of them be it page load speeds, quality of support or general reliability.

Since I moved to Elixant Technology I have not had my website go offline once... That's right, 100% uptime! I know that they only guarantee 99.9% but still guys take my word for it, 100%! I haven't had to contact support much because everything just seems to work and it does so extremely fast.

I hopped on when they had their old packages in place and was paying only $3.99 per month, however my business has grown quite a bit and I decided to upgrade seeing as with their changes they started offering more resources to customers... Alexander, the person who helped me out was so nice that he upgraded my package free of cost and even gave me the option of a 2 year renewal at only $2.99 per month so I took it!

What I am trying to get at here is that I am a happy customer of Elixant Technology, and as such I am exploring google looking for places that I can voice my appreciation for the outstanding service that they provide me with.. I really hope that all of you give them a chance as I did, I know for a fact you'll be satisfied with what they have to offer. Thanks Elixant!

Reactions: ElixantTechnology

Danlucy

Danlucy
Do you have any websites to verify you are using with Elixant web hosting?

Any proofs? if so, I also want to check Elixant's packages

jmartin1

jmartin1
Sure, I currently have 3 websites within my hosting account. The first, being a little minecraft hosting site that I run. Nothing special, just a landing page with links to email me for more information:

[URLnf=http://www.minecraftsrv.com]http://www.minecraftsrv.com[/URLnf]

The second is a tool that I created for the company that I work for to keep track of shift schedules and time off requests, more a project but unfortunately I can't give out access to it as the directory is password protected.

And next, I want to create a fully functional minecraft hosting company, the first domain I used is pretty basic and was my first attempt at getting something going but I am learning how to use blesta now so that I can get something good going as I just bought the domain diamondmchosting.com and from what I hear anything with the words diamond in it is good.

I am still new to this web hosting thing, I used to run a forum that used PHPBB but I closed it down a few weeks ago because it was victim to spam attacks out the wazoo and lost all legitimate traffic. I am hoping to set something up using XenForo soon, or if anyone has other recommendations?

ElixantTechnology

Thank you for the review we are always pleased to have our customers come forward and show their appreciation. I am happy that we have made such an impact on you that you chose to come forward and speak your mind. :)

ElixantTechnology

LIMITED TIME OFFER! Get your first month for only $1 (ANY PACKAGE) using coupon code 'ONLY1' during the checkout process!

ElixantTechnology

Yes, we utilize VAC.. And in some instances, we will implement Staminus' if a customer is under constant Level 7.

rwsorensen

WMS Marketplace Seller
Your DDOS service can be used to integrate on other web hosting or must use with your hosting?

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.