How much does it cost for 100 targeted clicks?

Rob arne

I got some offers via emails and they are willing to send me targeted clicks to my sites

But I'm not sure how much can I pay for them? would like to know how much does it cost for 100 targeted clicks should I pay?

Tim Dutch

Don't go with unknown solo ad providers.
They could easily fake you with fake clicks.

Go for example to udimi.com and search for successful solo ad sellers with great reviews.

The average per click is $0.25 - $0.50

Tim Dutch

I have read good things about clickmagick so i think I'm also gonna give this software a try.

I haven't done solo ads either, but just like you i want to test it in a few weeks on Udimi as Udimi seems like a solid website with good buyers protection.

If you are gonna do some solo ads, let me know how things worked out ;-)

elfgirl

Depending on the niche, the targetted clicks can range wildly. For example, for a click for the real estate niche (somebody actively looking for a house) you can pay as much as $30-$50 on Google. But if you are selling flea shampoo for dog, you can get somebody actively seeking your product for a lot less per click (maybe 20-30 cents).

jessica12

It is very easy to get clicks but at the end what will be benefit to get click if no sales occurred.

You can try solo ads, for average price is $0.5 to $1 each click or lower if you try Facebook ads. I would go with banner ads on high traffic sites that offering affordable price, you can check sites with huge traffic like this Webmaster Sun.

Alby

It all depends on what niche your in and what keywords your targeting. Obviously the keyterms which have lots of competition and volume will cost more per click than low competition and smaller volume.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views