Which ways will you choose to get traffic?

Emilio

Hello Guys,

Please let me know which are the best ways to get traffic to my website as following tips?

Your content has to be very high quality. It must give value, entertain, stimulate and educate.
Avoid copied or re-written content.
optimize your site for search engines
promoting your blog site on relevant niche sites
Write articles and comments on forums such as this one
Provide valuable interaction in social media arenas

What is your way? Any kind of information is appreciated.

metafser

Always I try to write some reachable content. It's one kind of guideline type. Then i share it on popular social sites and reddit for earning link. :D That's it.

Reactions: Emilio

Emilio

Emilio
|o> you are mentioning to reddit, I heard this network more times but not ever tried it before, has it given you a little traffic?

BillEssley

WMS Marketplace Seller
BillEssley
This method is very popular and used to use by webmasters or internet marketers daily.

Creating new content and submitting to social networks, I am doing it regularly :D

kian.j

The most important is to write good content and then spread in onto your social media. The latter one is nowadays the major traffic generator as people cannot live without Facebook, Twitter etc.

DeepikaYadav

There are various ways to drive traffic .You can use seo,smm to attract customers.Do off page seo techniques to buildquality backlinks to drive traffic to your blog.

Turgut

Twitter.

I can sell you my 17 twitter accounts + 55 k followers and followliker software. You can get 500 daily visitors.

And you can increase your followers 15 k monthly.

cwvps1

Social media is very effective way of generating more traffic to your website. You can create a page, but groups are also a great way to interact with other people from your niche or with your customers.

markus

Facebook and Twitter is a better way to get more traffic to your website. I created active group in my Facebook page and i spread my post to fb group, i can get more traffic from this way only.

Archana

Traffic is the big concern for online buslinesses as they know it will only help them to increase their revenue within an instant. The most helpful methods to increase the traffic towards any business is online marketing, search engine marketing, social media marketing etc. By doing this one can enhance their search in Google easily.

sharonbreemj

Reddit can be good for traffic but you have to targeted the right sub reddits and go by the guidelines of reddit, better read what other people post in the sub reddit

OrusX

Hello Guys,

Please let me know which are the best ways to get traffic to my website as following tips?

What is your way? Any kind of information is appreciated.
Spend some money in social traffic.After this investment begin to appear organic visits (if you have quality content )
Offer something in return (like an ebook) and promote in social networks also brings a lot of traffic ( viral)

AndiLim

Write an article that most people can relate into, use appropriate keywords so that it will be easier for your target market to see your blog post.It should be fresh, informative, engaging and original. You can always link your blog to social media sites so that more people will see it.

susansmith001

Given below are some of the ways I get traffic to my website

Social bookmarking

Social media marketing

Forum marketing

Video marketing

PDF document sharing websites like slide share

And obviously content marketing (sharing content on different websites and blogs relevant to my website category)

Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
joe

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.