Does guest posting help keyword rankings?

lisa

Hi everyone, I have some emails request to have guest posting on my blog, does it affect to my blog ranking? Also, I wanted to buy guest posts on other blogs. Does it help increase my keyword rankings on SERPs?

elfgirl

Yes, guest posting is one of the primary strategies people use to rank their site. You have to be careful and target niche related blogs though. It does not do you any good to have links coming in from a dentist website if you are selling lingerie. Also be sure to ask if the links you are getting are dofollow or nofollow, as that will affect if they help your rankings or not.

Mark007

Writing high quality articles with proper keyword optimization and keyword density will always help to improve your ranking in search engines. Google prefers high quality content to rank faster compared to low and spam content. Thus building a good content with appropriate use of keywords will help to rank keywords higher in search engines.

media89

We use guest posts for link building, and it gives us good results.

Basically you need:
  • high PR blog
  • quality article
  • a blog from your niche
  • sometimes money

johnny_r

It's def. one of the safest ways of link building, but be careful which blog you choose

lord

It is important to get backlinks from related blogs.

psdconvert

Basically, the benefits from guest posts are two. First, you get free exposure in front of a new audience and second, you get a backlink or two to your site. If you post on a really popular blog, you can get substantial amounts of direct traffic to your site and in the ideal case, when your product is of interest to the visitors from the other blog, you can make sales.

ridgley

Yes, it is helpful until now. However, make sure that it is valuable information whatever article you will share. In addition, it related to their niche and you will follow their guest posting rules.

kian.j

Well, guest posting is good for both sides. If the guest's content is good, you'll get more traffic and it will boost your site. It works the same for the guest blogger - he gets more traffic and links to his website.

I suggest you do not put too many links on guest articles, just 2 or 3. That's maximum. Usually bloggers allow only one backlink linking to the guest's website.

guptachetan121993

Guest posts may or may not effect your blog's ranking.
It all depends on the quality of guest posts which you are getting.
Do check first whether the guest posts are duplicate or not.
If they are duplicate or copied from anywhere else then don't publish them on your site.

annayangweb

I think we should be careful with the site reputation, relevancy to your own site, article quality, etc.

vishwa

Guest post is still effective. just don't do it for make backlinks only. if you get caught by Google than it will ruins everything. so, be careful.

Alby

Google is now interested in relevancy more than anything else in terms of backlinks. So make sure that any guest posts are on websites that are good quality, high DA etc, and are ideally in your own or related niche.

Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.