What are the best times to post on social media?

rwsorensen

WMS Marketplace Seller
Do you used to post content on your social media daily or weekly?
If so what do you guys think what are the best times to post on social media in a schedule task for tweets, facebook posts, google+ posts..etc?

elfgirl

Definately daily. Personally, I post once in the morning around 9am then around lunch 12-1pm and then once in the evening around 6-7pm
But honestly, you might have better engagement at different times. You also have to keep in mind that the US covers like 4 different time zone and if you have a worldwide audience then the time is even more screwed up. I would recommend to do some split testing with Hootsuite and determine the best times to post through trial and error.

onlinestorehelp

At least for Facebook, that answer depends on when your target is online. If your targets are online from 8 - 4, you post between 8 and 4. If they are online at midnight, you post at midnight. What do your facebook insights tell you?

Mark007

The frequency of social media posting should be made in such a way that your targeted audience can get the maximum benefit of the posts or links shared. A daily promotion is always a good idea, but spamming around the whole day would be a bad notion. So it will be better to schedule posts for the day using third party services so that your audiences are heard at the right time from your profile pages.

media89

Check your targeted traffic peak, and from which country it is.

Usually in the morning and after 5 PM is a good time to post.

Bradley

Those times will be different for everyone, depending on your particular following.

For myself, I have found that posting daily at 7:15 am, 11:30 am, and 8:00 pm gives me maximum reach.

kian.j

I post content daily. And the hours depend on who you want to target, but I post stuff usually in the morning and then around 4PM.

ummstudiosdm

I post daily. I have found that posting daily after 5 pm is a good time to post.

ypson

From my experience there are 3 times in a day when it's best for posting.

9am but no later than 10am
2pm
8 to 9pm

Depending on your product/service, you can figure out which of these would work best.

Dayneez

Good question. Everyday post is better for getting attention. You could use statistic for checking your post and when it is most popular among your audience.

wppluginspack

I used to think the best times were 9am, 12-1pm, and 3pm. Until I marketed to teachers, who surf in the evening after they're done. So, the lesson was it depends on your audience.

Are they office workers sneaking a quick Facebook check during the afternoon lull? Do they do a quick social catch-up at 7am with their cup of coffee? Are they night owls? What time zone are they in?

kavinsac

We can schedule for posting (or) sharing on social media depends on the country you are going to target...

Check the GMT times before posting...

mackrodd

Timing is imprtant
i think best time is when they are free to use their mobiles and laptops. also in the evening.
facebook page will show you the majority of your audience when they are online and offline. so you post and check your google analytics to know when did you have the majority of visits. posting in the evening seems good. everyone is free

dedica_manager

See service likealyzer.com. Through it you can find the statistics of your page and what time to post.

drastic

drastic
Exactly. Look at your own stats and determine for yourself when the best time for YOU to post to YOUR audience is.

My audience might be active at 3am and yours might be active at 3pm. Big difference and there's no right answer for everyone. It's all about what's best for YOU.

Research your audience and learn their trends.

datamaya

In my experiences:

1. When people go to work
2. When people go home after work
3. During lunch
4. Before they go to sleep

In short, when their mind is relaxed, free, not distracted by work. Here in Jakarta, traffic jam is common, especially during point 1 and 2. That's when most people check their social media from their smartphones, which is also one of the best times to post something :D

Please note, this is based on my own experiences and doesn't necessarily apply to all conditions.

thomasdarius

you should post on social media 1 post / 1 week . When you post it , you must building content so good to get a lot traffic in the internet . Regard

adityasingh

everyone has their own choice and i post around 9 am 1 pm and 5pm daily and these are sufficient.

adityapradhan

Which time to post totally depends on the audience you want to target. Personally i have found that these times work for me - 9 am-10 am, during lunch time ie around 12-1 pm, and in the afternoon around 4-6 pm as I am targeting office going people for my campaigns. Basically you need to post when your target audience is online. In case of facebook, facebook insights can help. Third party sites such as hootsuite are also quite helpful.

Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.