How does Alexa calculate traffic rank ?

hoangvu

Hi all,

How does Alexa calculate traffic rank ?
and do you know how many registered websites in Alexa ?

Thanks

Monetizedclicks

Hi! You can visit Alexa and register your site by claiming that it is your own site through your Email address and some information. Actually Alexa calculate page rank through the traffic that you created. From SEO, backlinks, Social Sites that your website is into etc.

Reactions: hoangvu

hoangvu

hoangvu
Thanks for clarify about Alexa calculate traffic rank
when I registered my site with alexa I saw alexa toolbar
what does Alexa toolbar use for ?

Alex_smith

Hello, Alexa ranking depends on the number of visitors coming to your site, if you get more traffic to the site then your alexa ranking will be updated.

pramod

Hello John,

Thanks for clarify about Alexa calculate traffic rank
when I registered my site with alexa I saw alexa toolbar
what does Alexa toolbar use for ?
Alexa toolbar is used to know the Websites traffic, and Alexa ranking is based upon the traffic to the Website.

bruno007

Alexa calculate rankings based on the geographic location of site visitors with a technique Data Normalization.

Gerard Butler

Simply sign-up to alexa and take the code and paste it in to your site. After verify site from alexa, it will start show your status. If soem one will search your site in alexa. it will show the actual and the correct data on alexa.

RafaelJames

Alexa ranking is based on the number of visitors visiting your site, More traffic will be helpful to improve Alexa also. You cab check your website Alexa ranking with the help of Mozila Firefox add on named SEO quake. This add on will provide you correct Alexa of a website.

Alex Thompson

Alexa ranking depends on the number of visitors coming to your site, if you get more traffic to the site then your alexa ranking will be updated. Thank you.

jamesfrank101

If your daily website visitors are increasing then your website alexa rank will reduce or decrease, which is a better thing as it is reciprocal of PR

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views