Concept logo design

Status
Not open for further replies.

hoangvu

Is this a concept logo for a motorcycle racing website?

why don't you use colors for it?

If I want to the same logo, how much will you charge me?

fancydesign

Hi KellyLC,

You know SuperMotards this is brand motorcycle racing in US? my customer want logo black and white :D. If you want hire me you can contact with me via email and you can read news on my fanpage.

Thanks you and have a nice day.

Last edited by a moderator:

kian.j

It's quite good, but I think it lacks something. Hard to say exactly what... Maybe something contrasting because all you have there is the same or similar logo over and over again.

HBAndrei

I like the pointy corners of the letters, looks awesome!

Enggar_dp

Your design is not good , try to replace it with a more interesting article ..

bijutoha

I like your concept fencydesign! But one thing that do you make an attention for A. It is looking different from others.

Dayneez

I like it. Only you have to think about the scaling, how it will look in the small and in the big size. What is your project about?

fancydesign

Hi all,

This is logo complete for Super Motards, I am unable to upload the full project on the forum. If you are interested in it, please view in my Behance.

logo-super-motards.jpg

Sandra

Hi FD,
looks good. Seems to be missing something, but maybe this is the best it gets. I guess you already played with scale, probably a lot...

Have you tried making the corner letters even bigger, and maybe dropping the lower ones so the outer shape is more like a dog bone, if you get what I mean? On top you have a concave curve, it might look nice to have a convex one on the bottom. Or not...

Upper and lower lines don't look centered, might be wrong of course. Did you make this on purpose to fit the top and bottom letters? that's a nice detail.

And then you have those starting and finishing S; you might be able to work out some symmetry there--can't see it though.

fancydesign

Thank you Sandra,

I like your comment, i don't know why i lost link in my post. i will try on next project :) i hope you will comment for me in future.

Thank you again.

Last edited by a moderator:

Namoh

Looks great, I really like it. You draw these by hand and then scan them to your computer?

fancydesign

Hi Namoh,

I sketch logo these by hand and then scan them to my computer, I use Illustrator complete logo. Thank you for comment :)

Ciarda

Concept logotype design in my recent project. I appreciate your feedback. Thank you.

View attachment 1260
Hey this project look absolute fantastic , but ( there are always a but sorry >.<) why you dont customize more for your specific niche like add some wheels if it is for a motorcycle or add a cut effect if it is for a blade master. Because right know i can do it too just download some cool text from internet and write a name.

EnricTellez

Logo looks great for something of a biker gang or garage, but it doesn't really look like a race brand if you ask me.
I'm not familiar with the company, but if it's Supersport racing bikes then I would change the logo. This fits more with a Harley / Chopper style motorcycle.

luispas

For me it looks very well done, it's a little simple because it only has letters. I guess this is a logo for a band or something like that, they look like 'metal music' for me.
I would definitely check out your behance account because I want to know what other great thing you do. I'm not that good at making letters.

joed77

Great logo, my only concern is, have you looked for inspiration for the font or did you create it from scratch?
this could be an issue later.

srenee

I like the design ... do like Sandra's idea of having lower line convex on the bottom of the letters ... think it would create a little more movement. plus, like the idea of adding stylized wheels to bottom letters. Like your font design!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newer threads
Replies
Views
jms
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.