How can I protect my YouTube videos from being copied and uploaded by someone else?

trustdnb

I have seen more people reuploading youtube video after some changes by them.
Are there any ways to protect YouTube videos from being copied and uploaded by someone else? Please share your guides

elcidofaguy

There isn't any thing really you can do to enhance security on Youtube's side... The only thing you can do is to use watermarks/labels etc on your actual video.. Another thing is to make use of audio references throughout with regards to mentioning your brand or website etc...

If you really need to protect your videos then dont use youtube but opt for an alternative which can provide that e.g. Amazon S3....

Tim Dutch

If people have stolen your video and re-uploaded it to Youtube, you can ask Youtube to remove it. I have done this in the past and it worked.

See [URLnf="http://newmediarockstars.com/2012/11/4-steps-you-should-take-if-someone-is-stealing-your-youtube-videos/"]here[/URLnf] an interesting article and info on how to do this.

Older threads
Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.