WTT Article Exchange With My Technology Site

anhbloginc

Hi,

In order to build popularity to the website that I manage now and increase number of root domains to the website, I would like to do article exchange with any other technology or related websites.

My website is:

Code:
www (dot) techfor (dot) us
If you would like to do article exchange, send me message and we will discuss more.

How does it work ?

- You write article that fit to our categories, with one external link to your site, I will publish into the website
- I will do the same and you will publish into your site.

PAWAR1806

Hey, I would be interested in this article exchange offer with link - here is my site www (dot) newbiggie (dot) com . Let me know the topic for article exchange . My site is about Tech news, startup and latest gadgets.

EpicGlobalWeb

Hi,

In order to build popularity to the website that I manage now and increase number of root domains to the website, I would like to do article exchange with any other technology or related websites.

My website is:

Code:
www (dot) techfor (dot) us
If you would like to do article exchange, send me message and we will discuss more.

How does it work ?

- You write article that fit to our categories, with one external link to your site, I will publish into the website
- I will do the same and you will publish into your site.
Yes I want this, please PM me with your article requirements. I have written a few that are not yet published and it would be great for my new website.

charbens

Hi, am interested in the article exchange just let me know your criteria so I can start working towards it and also send me your site link in pm so I can see if the site structure.

William Smith

I am also interested in 3 way link and article exchange, my niche is computer software.

Please PM if interested, anybody is welcome to contact me.

bettis007

I'm interested with article/link exchange - My niche is PC & MAC accepting anything similar/relevant.

marry

I am interested. How many words are required per post.

onliveserver

Hi,

We are interesting to write guest post on your blog. Have you Web Hosting / Server hosting categories ? Because we want to Article Exchange in Hosting category.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.