How can I get refund from sellers on Paypal?

Hugo E.

If you would like have a refund from sellers who didn't provide me good service as my expectation or unresponsive on which they delivered, It's possible to get refund from sellers on Paypal after I send payment and it marked as completed?

What tips would you recommend?

Harry P

If you would like have a refund from sellers who didn't provide me good service as my expectation or unresponsive on which they delivered, It's possible to get refund from sellers on Paypal after I send payment and it marked as completed?

Contact Paypal support staff and showing your proofs to get refund.

You will need to make a dispute and wait for days so that they can investigate your transaction between you and sellers

BTW...I found a thread on this forum https://www.webmastersun.com/thread...fund-if-the-seller-does-not-deliver-the-items

It could help you have more info and solve your problem.

professorrosado

You are supposed to be able to get up to 90 days (3 monthly payments) of refund on any purchase (particularly digital).
That's all.

You must dispute each of the three months. You must show how the seller failed to fulfill their obligation claimed on the sales page - paypal will review the sales page and guarantee offered.

LuxVM

Hello Hugo,

Have you tried a PayPal dispute? if not try that and give them as much evidence as you can so they accept the dispute in your favour. If you are unsure how to do this i have supplied a link to PayPal's website on instructions of how to do so.

https://www.paypal.com/c2/cgi-bin/w...ustomerservice/EducationBuyerOverview-outside

Hopefully you will be able to get it solved by a PayPal dispute, it will go one of two ways the seller will ignore the PayPal dispute and not respond in time or they will jump straight to it and reply. Although that was ebay issues i have seen in the past.

Regards,
Adam

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads