What do you do, when you're on the internet?

Randhal007

Hi, just merely want to know about all your habits when you're surfing the internet.

What sites do you visit?

If I mostly browse some site news to simply find out about the latest news at the moment. as well as playing in several social media.

How about you?

Regards

samimnoorzaitgc

Webmastersun, gmail, yahoo mail, twitter, facebook, playing games, googling new seo tips, improving my website and many many more...

hoangvu

hoangvu
Since this, you are a fan of WebmasterSun.com and you are here to learn new things about SEO, IM, make money online, web hosting web design fields?

I also found this forum is great with tons of useful information that I can learn and make up my ideas.

shimizuyoko

I'll search google for health and food tips. I want a good health. Sometimes I use to play brain games, games that improves brain.

Noddy

Searching google, check email, searching webhosting provaiders...

datamaya

Checking my emails
Checking work progress of my team
Checking news on Twitter
Hanging out on forums like this one :)

ulterios

I can say that I honestly try to do to much and I never get everything done that I set out to do! ;)

I start out with intentions to work on continuing the development of my new sites as well as update and even add some article on some. However, I always have things come up and don't get as much done as I could.

I spend time trying to get stuff done for my social media marketing needs and never get enough of that done. I have way too many social accounts to deal with but need to. LOL

So basically I do the same thing every day, try to get more work done than I did the day before but it just never seems to work out! ;)

dbs00

Browsing some Forums> wasting some time on Facebook, raising my good mood watching YT Fail or karma videos, forums again and the day is over. Next day> restart

Amy Richardson

Facebook (all social media), forums, and netflix. It's the best way for me in free time on the internet.

Ingener

What I like the most when on the internet is chatting facebook and watching movies. I can do that day by day without getting bored, but unfortunately my job does not allow me to do so often

Simon Baker

I spend too much time watching political satire shows like john oliver, trevor noah and the colbert report

Riviera

Watching some clips on youtube (songs, pranks, encouragement, efforts, GYM,...) And then i listen to headphone: gmail, fb, twitter, pinterest, wordpress, blogger... Content seeding, listing.
Product research and back to work again... day by day... T_T :bash:

Dhanidhamy

I search for business opportunities and read things that interests me like football updates, wrestling, stories on nairaland and spend time on instagram and YouTube.

Wyvh

Usually, it's all about gaming and forums for me, without counting social medias (social networks, youtube, etc.). There's nothing more interesting than discovering new musics and entertaining video types.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.