Can you still make money with Clickbank?

estellawatts

Most online marketers know ClickBank but few of you guys ever made money from it.

Just curious are you still making money with Clickbank or using other alternatives?

And if you have any inputs post them. Thanks

hoangvu

I have made some bucks with Clickbank in the past and I feel too hard when making money from this affiliate network.

May be I didn't use right methods to drive traffic and getting sales for my CB affiliate products

sarahsara

I think making money with Clickbank is very difficult because the competition is very high.
I gave up after a long time trying.

estellawatts

Look CBENGINE and see how many sales product every day , it is not only you who can not sell clickbank seedy product but no one comes to sell any products and numbers you look into the clickbank website are not true :diablo:

ericplotz1

Look CBENGINE and see how many sales product every day , it is not only you who can not sell clickbank seedy product but no one comes to sell any products and numbers you look into the clickbank website are not true
^^^^^^The comment above is completely asinine and shouldn't be taken serious by anyone with a tenth of a brain.

I think making money with Clickbank is very difficult because the competition is very high.
I gave up after a long time trying.
You all are talking out the wrong end of yourself and anything said before my post is completely false. I know someone personally whose main source of income is CB and made $100k on his last email blast.

There are tons of products on CB and you guys cant make sales because you couldn't sell water to a thirsty rich man. How about not bashing CB, because none of you have any idea what you are talking about and probably don't have 2 pennies to rub together. My apologies if anyone thinks I'm being abrasive, but you shouldn't be bashing a reputable company because youre in capable of making a sale.

You should bash yourself and question your life. What are you doing wrong?

mindwave1

Yes, you can actually make money with clickbank. The affiliate networks am currently making money from are Clickbank, Clicksure, Paydotcom and Market Health.

Adam Yunker

Hey there,

Of course! To get a better understanding on why most people do not end up making money online is better understood when looking at a sales funnel.

1) Lead Magnet (That free thing you giveaway to entice people to subscribe)

2) Trip-Wire product (Usually a product you sell between $10-$100) This separates the buyers from the non-buyers on your list.

3) High-end product. This is your big sale! This is where the money is to be made.

4) Upsell on high-end product. This is an offer for those individuals who want MVP status. They want the complete luxury experience you have to offer.

Now if you look at those 4 steps to a sales funnel and lets say 100 people were curious about internet marketing. Only 50 would actually take some sort of action creating their lead magnet and all the others would either be to lazy or think it's a scam.

Next spot where most people fall off is not being able to convert a subscriber to a customer. So now only 20/100 people can actually make $1 online by selling a small product.

After that we come to high-end sale. Most people who do end up selling their low tier product usually do just that. They don't try offering any high-end services because they don't think people will buy from them. These are the people that make just enough to quit their job or only make a few hundred dollars a month. This drops it down to around 5/100 people end up offering a high end service to their customers.

Finally, the high-end upsell. This is the bonus package. Maybe it's 1-on-1 coaching session or whatever you can add on top of your "Get all you need" product. Only around 1-2/100 people end up offering this to their high-end clients.

So as you can see the numbers drop pretty quickly. As what this has to do with if you can make money with clickbank? Of course you can.. but once you are in the groove and making decent money with clickbank you may want to move to create your higher end products to offer to your subscribers as well. If you don't have that kind of expertise to offer a high-end product to your customers, save up some money and hire someone who's an expert and tell them you need an exact step-by-step action plan for whatever your niche's problem is.

Hope this helped :)

Adam

Miguelito203

Clickbank is one of my biggest earners, so yeah, you can make money with it. Here's the thing that you need to realize. Affiliate marketing is affiliate marketing. In order words, the network you use doesn't matter (I make money from several). The process is the same. What you may not know is that if you want to make money from affiliate marketing, you really need to have your own website on your own domain and build an e-mail list of targeted buyers that you can promote products to on a regular basis. This is standard practice.

Joey

Miguelito203

Don't think of it as trying and failing. Just think of it as you haven't had success, yet. There's no real secret. I have just found profitable niche markets that I like. Well, when it comes to product selection, you kind of have to get a feel for the kinds of products that sell within your particular niche. If you're totally new to a niche, this is going to take you some time. However, one thing you can do is to figure out who the leaders are in whatever niche you are in and get on their lists. If you see all of them promoting something (or even just talking about products that are going to be coming out), you need to take note. You've got to be one of the first to jump on the launches because the ones who get ranked first and stuff like that make the most money. Having an e-mail list also helps.

In the same way people might use social media to share stuff that will eventually go viral, internet marketers do the same thing with their e-mail lists. I mean, in profitable niches, all the heavy hitters actually know one another and have mastermind groups to figure out when products come out. They want to make sure they don't step on each others' launches because it could effect all of their sales. They also need each other to get the word out about stuff. So, even though they are competitors, they also have to play nice. Make sense?

Joey

fjk23

The thing with Clickbank is that, you are presented with so many products to choose from and promote. The problem is actually finding the right traffic and source to present those products to customers. I think that if you cant find an audience that is targeted and actually wants that product dont waist your time and go out there and promote any B.S...

mikeyman120

Of course and I do make some with CB. But lately have been into JVZoo more. But loads of people are still making money with affiliate marketing and CB. It's just that the competition is growing so you really need to think outside of the box to be able to stand out from the crowd with your marketing efforts. I'm getting the hang of thinking outside the box but it took me a while to get that on track as I just sort of followed the crowd. I have better luck profiting coming up with my own ideas and sales funnels I create.

Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.