How to see keyword rankings on Google.com from the UK?

Danlucy

Whats the best way of seeing whats keyword ranking on Google.com when based in the UK?

Does it require tools or any tricks to see the results from the UK?

jms

Yep, i have similar issue.

i need to check my website's google ranking from US and UK, i know there are easy tools such as ahrefs ...and others.

but i need to do this manually, so the question would be how to google Google from other country?

so far i am using Proxies! though not sure if it gives the needed results.

joshmathews

You could check your rankings by changing the location from google.co.uk to google.com which is available below the search tab while you enter google.com as the search.

tvtaddy

It is simple. Just follow these instructions :

1) First search for keyword on google.com
2) Then go to url typing tab and go to the end of the url and type &gl=uk

Now the location is set to uk and you will see uk results, instead of your location.

guptachetan121993

To check keyword ranking in Google, You can use SERP.com which will allow you to check from your country as well. I hope It will help you. :D

annascott

Whats the best way of seeing whats keyword ranking on Google.com when based in the UK?

Does it require tools or any tricks to see the results from the UK?
You can change your IP or use zemate and then you can come to know exact position of your keywords.

Reactions: jms

sharonbreemj

We use Pro Rank Tracker, you can choose the country there, it is easy to use, pretty accurate and have free use till you reach a certain quantity of KWs

jms

I think (but not sure) Google Search Engine, takes the CTR in consideration thus, i've seen some SEO companies that generate Fake Clicks on Search Results on different targetted keywords to improve rankings. in practical world it's working i've seen it in action, and that's the main question, is it possible to do such a thing without having to own a Server in every country in the world or at least owning multiple Servers and IPs in US and UK + other targeted places.

Logan

There are various tools to check keyword rank for .com..You can do either use tools or change or swap google.com(this option is available in the bottom of your right side)

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Hey
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.